• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

forced to collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
forced to collect
Hello! Would love to see what pins you have! I collect Bolt, Brave, Beauty and the Beast, Cruella and Hercules (the movie, not just the character).

omg...forced to collect!!! <jealous> MY dad....thinks this whole pin thing is crazy... and that people paying more then $3 bucks for a single pin...are NUTS... <sshooosshhh> we dont' tell him how much I spend on pins...LOL You should start to look things up and see what they are worth. Sort them into groups of pins you really like, and pins that you would be ok with parting with. You can choose to sell, or trade. Sometimes selling one you don't really care to much about is the rout to go to get money to buy a few that you do want. =) Just know what they are worth before you do any selling/trading. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back