• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Open Game: Free Interactive Game

Open Game: Free Interactive Game
What about posting a picture of your favorite pin, with the story of why it means so much to you? It's a simple game, but might require a fair amount of thought and reflection.
Love this idea! It's always cool to hear what makes a pin special. And it's fun to connect with everybody like that.

Definitely the design your dream pin! Another fun game would be to design an addition to an existing Disney Park (any Disney park around the world) . . . either a ride or attraction or a land or something . . . but come up with the theme, idea for what would be in it and where it would fit into the current park layout, etc.

How about a pin scavenger hunt so not just a scavenger hunt of items but if you say '29.99' we have to pick a pin that cost that; or 'sad' we have to find a pin that conveys sad; or 'scarf' the pin has to have a scarf on it.
Ooooo! Yeah! Like the “What’s in my pin bag” game at the annual trading events. Nice.

How about twists on some classic conversation starters?

(1) Instead of a dinner party with anyone, living or dead, your character has three other characters over for dinner. What would be the menu and topics of conversation? Could also be one of those give points to other players type of games.

(2) Instead of if you could live at any other time than the present, draw (or otherwise create) your character living in some different historic period or at some major historic event.

(3) Or somewhat similarly, to steal from the Stitch crashing other movies thing Disney does: draw (or otherwise create) your character crashing some other characters movie/show/life/whatever. Could again be a give or steal points from another player game.

I am loving all these creative ideas! Here are the ones I sent in…

f7b0b8d063de904ce83b9d9bbed6e33d.jpg

ec6dc5c93f2cdce2bb84908511091ab8.jpg

24c7515566edc78c216b84e2afd58c19.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell about the pin that got you into pin trading. Perhaps the first pin you owned or the first Grail on your wants.

Explain the significance of your user ID. I think we've done this outside the games, but there's always new people joining the forum!

What Disney movie would you like to live in? What would be your occupation in this world?

Bring back the dead. What Disney attraction would you bring back to life or restore to its former glory? Why that attraction? Draw an advertisement to announce the return.

Tell about the pin that got you into pin trading. Perhaps the first pin you owned or the first Grail on your wants.

Explain the significance of your user ID. I think we've done this outside the games, but there's always new people joining the forum!

What Disney movie would you like to live in? What would be your occupation in this world?

Bring back the dead. What Disney attraction would you bring back to life or restore to its former glory? Why that attraction? Draw an advertisement to announce the return.

Oh . . .numbers 1, 2, and 4 are AMAZING! Let's play them!

Since this is the last week of the game it will be a marathon weekend….

Games will be posted randomly throughout Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I hope everyone has enjoyed it, it’s been a blast to make. Even more fun to see what you’ll do every week.

Games:

Since everyone is talking about designing your own pin.. how about a
Create a Disney Attraction
- What kind of ride is it? Dark ride, rollercoaster?
- What land or park will it fit in?
- What movie or character will it be based around
-Design a ride sign
Bonus- draw a sketch of a scene from the ride or the ride queue.

I love word challenges:
-so an unscramble of player-related words, such as their user name, character name, the title of the movie of their character, villain/hero to their character.

-I love word fill-in puzzles: words could be anything Disney/pin related

-Guess who said this quote or what movie did the quote come from or even which pin has these words on it (that one is a bit trickier)

-How about a game of Pictionary- we are given sketches that represent a movie/character/attraction and we have to guess what the picture is conveying.

-2 truths and a lie about the player. We all send you 2 truths and a lie about ourselves and then we have to pm you our guesses on which person that fits with here in the game.

This is what I have for now. I may be back with more later as I think of them

Back