• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Open Game: Free Interactive Game

Since this is the last week of the game it will be a marathon weekend….

Games will be posted randomly throughout Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I hope everyone has enjoyed it, it’s been a blast to make. Even more fun to see what you’ll do every week.
It's been awesome! I'm going to have serious withdrawls when its over. Really looked forward to each new challenge. Thank you so much for all the fun! This has seriously been a blessing and a blast

iu

Find a pin that's related to every month of the year!

Create a Disney vacation through pins.

Find and post a picture of pin you have from each other trader's collection (that's not a hidden mickey or OE mystery set). 1 pt for every trader you're able to find something in common with. Would obviously require the pin database accounts.

A pin with a character from every decade-- so if the movie was released within a certain decade it counts (50s, 60s, 70s).

Find and share the most unusual pin in your collection along with why you have it.

Find a pin that's related to every month of the year!

Create a Disney vacation through pins.

Find and post a picture of pin you have from each other trader's collection (that's not a hidden mickey or OE mystery set). 1 pt for every trader you're able to find something in common with. Would obviously require the pin database accounts.

A pin with a character from every decade-- so if the movie was released within a certain decade it counts (50s, 60s, 70s).

Find and share the most unusual pin in your collection along with why you have it.
I really like the 1st, 2nd and 4th ideas here, they sound sooo fun :)

Spell out the alphabet using pins, but you must use a pin that is also in each of the other players collections. So 1 pin that player 1 also has, another pin which player 3 has, etc. or this could just be used for a bonus points on the regular spell the alphabet with pins game :)

Yes . . .but I'm ready for the others! -grin- And spelling the 34-letter word in pins! I might just have to try that as a bonus!
Very sneaky planning ahead LOL. Maybe we should have pm'd the ideas so they would be a surprise next time LOL. This is so much fun :)

Games:

-How about a game of Pictionary- we are given sketches that represent a movie/character/attraction and we have to guess what the picture is conveying.
How about a variation on this where for one challenge everyone has to draw a pin, an actual pin found in pinpics. Then the following challenge consists of all the drawings and you have to correctly guess what pins they are? :)

This one maybe to crazy but a word search except instead of words its all numbers, and were searching for pins. You could provide the picture of the pins and we have to discover the numbers by searching or the numbers could be listed and we just have to find them in the puzzle :)

Ooo or you give us the number to find in the puzzle and then for a bonus we pm you what the pins actually are :)

Another fun one would be to un-jumble the pinpics number with nothing but a hint as to the correct pin! Example: 217561 “I’m a gal who loves spaghetti, but also a good nap!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my ideas:

1) Depending on the season for the next game: Create a Team Roster w/ name (Baseball or Football with correct number or players out on the field). Your forum character is the team coach. 1 pin for each player AND your coach. BONUS: Draw the team logo

2) Which one of these does not belong?: Have some pins with a specific theme and 1 of them doesn't quite fit. We have to guess what the theme is and which pin doesn't go with the collection.

3) Create a Wanted Poster for another DPF member in the games. You have a crime the character committed, where, when, what the bounty is, who the crime was committed against, sheriff you report to if you have a sighting.

A version of never have I ever. Each player posts a picture of a pin they own (with handwritten name and date in picture) and they get points if no other player can post a pic of the same pin.
I immediately started thinking of pins in my collection that would be the best picks for this. Always a good game when you can’t help but start “playing”

Week 4 - 3rd Challenge

What is the Pinpics ##? I’ve deletes some key information but left enough that should help you find them.

Find # and PM your answers by 11am tomorrow MST (July 1st)
1-10 = 1 point
11-15= 2 points
16-19 = 3 points
all 20 = 4 points

1. Kevin is a giant bird who is hunted by Russel in South America. Kevin is actually female, but when Russel was naming her, he did not know the gender. Although not a jumbo, with this one being 2.5" high. It is very colorful with Kevin's beak red and yellow and inside a dark blue. Her head is yellow and blue down to the neck and crest of the chest where the feathers are in layers of orange, dark blue, pink and magenta over the yellow body. She has a small light blue wing on the orange feather. She has three thin feathers coming from her head, ending in a dark blue and green topping. She is in front of a light orange and pink shaded tulip with green leaves on either side. The back has two pin backs at top and bottom. The surface of the back is the traditional DSSH ice cream scoop pattern. Between the two pin is one large box with Disney Studio Store Hollywood, Limited Edition 300
  2. A true piece of original "STATE-SIDE" Walt Disney theme park history that you just can't get anymore ... 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea can only be ridden overseas now. A side profile of a fish's head is on both the left & right sides of the pin with each other's tails sticking out just beyond their faces. There is a rich burgundy background in the middle and a few fin-like details framing the rest of the pin. The pin measures 2 3/4" X 1 3/4" This pin is EXTREMELY RARE PIN & a pride & joy for every Disney collector. Retired in 1994 when the attraction officially closed -however no new ones were created after 1984 -when Disney switched to a costume patch emblem for the hat.
  3. Peter Pan in Flight Collection features Peter Pan and Tinker Bell in flight with the full moon and pixie dust behind him. Back of pin: Cast Lanyard Collection 1 of 5 Official Pin Trading ©DISNEY MADE IN CHINA
  4. This pin features the Scorpio sign and there's a red circle with the zodiac sign. The bottom of the pin reads "Fiery" and "Loyal".
  5. This Lucifer pin was available through Disney as part of a seven piece set. Features Lucifer (the evil cat from Cinderella) hunching close to the ground, tail in the air and licking his lips.
  6. The stars of ''The Three Caballeros'' reunite. This pin features Burrito, the flying burro/donkey. He's spreading his wings and grinning.
  7. This pin is one of the 16 mystery pins released to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the "it's a small world" ride at Disneyland. The collection includes 8 limited release pins, and 8 LE 250 chaser pins. This pin features a dark pink glitter with purple and yellow flowers and a head that rotates back and forth (from the rain forest section). One of its eyes is open the other is closed. Each of the pins has a round gold image of the clock face from the front of the attraction. The back has a Mickey head pattern.
  8. This design salutes the classic Disney animated short Mickey's Christmas Carol and features Goofy as Jacob Marley, Willie the Giant as the Ghost of Christmas Present, and Scrooge McDuck as Ebenezer Scrooge. Goofy appeared in the story as Jacob Marley's ghost and took on the form on Scrooge's door knocker on Christmas Eve as Scrooge entered his house. Goofy is featured as the doorknocker on Scrooge's front door, shown in gold metal.
  9. The vultures from Robin Hood, inside an aqua/turquoise blue/green oval egg shape.
  10. An Open Edition pin that is part of the Parade Collection for Mickey's Pin Festival of Dreams that features the mushroom, butterfly and bugs. Black background with multi-color dots simulate the lights. The dangle element.
  11. This Limited Edition pin features Maleficent as she is transforming in to the Dragon. This is a double layered, pin on pin design. Alex Maher, Disney Design Group Artist, designed this pin. This pin measures approximately 3.5" tall x 3.5" wide.
  12. This Limited Edition pin is framed and comes with an easel for the pin to sit on. This pin is LE 330 and is quite large. This pin features Walt Disney having breakfast at his apartment. Out the window is the Mark Twain, inside is a picture of Pirates of the Caribbean. Comes in a black and gold box.
  13. Count down the days to Christmas with our Advent Disney Pin sets and celebrate the holidays. Tiana decks the halls wearing an all-new holiday dress that hasn't been seen before! Now that's a way to ring in the new year in style!
  14. The red Monorail was painted with a face similar to the Cars in the movie Cars and added to the monorail system in 2012 to welcome Cars Land. The background is the sun from the Monorail sign with the castle in the middle. The font used is the unusual font from the sign. Gold background with Mickey heads. Disney. Made in China.
  15. Stitch looks positively debonair in this charming pin that'll make you feel like dancing, too. Imported, Enamel cloisonné, Gold-finished. Stitch hangs by one arm from a streetlamp or lamppost pole. He wears a grey/gray hat and holds a black umbrella in the other hand. One in a series of pins featuring your favorite characters dancing.
  16. The sea splashing against her tail, soaks up some sun on this art nouveau-style gold-finished character pin, a Disney Auctions exclusive in a limited edition of 100 jumbo pins in a series spotlighting Disney's most popular heroines. At the bottom of the pin are fish.
  17. Uncle Scrooge is featured at center, while a steady stream of gold coins flows behind him on a separate, rotating layer. This colorful collectible is exclusive in a limited edition of 500 fixed-price pins. There is a bag full of coins at his feet and stacks of coins on the ground. He is sitting and holding his top hat up in the air.
  18. This pin is part of a Classic Characters Concert surprise pin series that will be released at Disneyland at random times during 2014. The characters come from the 1935 cartoon short, "The Band Concert". These characters can also be found as part of the theming on Silly Symphony Swings in DCA. His left hand with the drum stick is raised in a pin on pin element and can move up and down. A music staff can be seen behind him and the other pins in the series can be lined up to form a scene.
  19. Open this Limited Edition Storybook pin. The Haunted Mansion Attraction at Magic Kingdom® Park. This pin features pin on pin elements and a hinged stained glass cover. The artwork for this pin was designed by Disney Design Group artist Tyler Dumas.
  20. Chip an' Dale consider how they differ from real chipmunks. Squeaky voices may be just the start. Imported. Enamel cloisonné Gold finish in a series of Disney pins featuring your favorite cartoon animals and their twins as found in Nature 2'' H

Week 4 - 4th Challenge

Another mini scavenger hunt

Take a picture with all items listed below. Post here or PM me before 11am tomorrow MST (July 1st).
=2 points

1. $2.31 in change
2. phone
3. travel mug
4. remote
5. glue stick or glue gun
6. towel - extra point if Disney
7. favourite candy
8. lighter or matches
9. movie - dvd/vhs
10. medicine
11. ear buds/ ear phones
12. scarf
13. pin bag
14. nail polish
15. Amazon box/ parcel bag or box

Week 4 - 4th Challenge
Here's my scavenger hunt!! This was fun. The only thing that we did not have was actually . . . nail polish. So, I printed pictures! Everything is laid out on a Baby Yoda beach towel -- but if you needed actual Disney and not Star Wars, then there is a little Minnie Mouse magic towel in with the headphones. :)

i.php

We had a blast on this! Taking that wall-mounted phone down was hard! I didn't realise it was on two screws with slide-over slots that you have to do in two different directions at the same time! :)

Printed pics of nail polish, since we don't use make-up like that, and medicine is Zinc lozenges that we use when we are really sick! Favorite candy: Ginger chews! Pin bag . . . still has pins from vacation! Vintage head scarf. Disney movie, Disney towels (Big Baby Yoda and small Frozen towel), remote for the audio system upstairs, I think everything else is pretty self-explanatory!

20230630155719-e89dd77a.jpg

Week 4 - 5th Challenge

Spot the differences.
0e24cd4b41dc08054b5c92a3fc73e518.jpg

e207504403ca72936a71440290899e32.jpg

7819fa882a7863ffdaf6c97e34f9b86b.jpg

1dd153f727c9bf72b54f13dc78f81d14.jpg

24c63909c2eed18510589412d33cf01d.jpg

Complete
2 pictures = 1 point
3 pictures = 2 points
4 pictures = 3 points
all pictures = 4 points

must PM me by 11am tomorrow MST(July 1st)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
noone_021.jpg
Here's my scavenger hunt. the candy are the melt away mints in the ziplock under the phone. The DVD is Valient. Halls are the medicine (complete with pectin). The white earbuds are inside there case on top of the disney towel. Nail polish is next to the travel mug and the scarf is on top of it. I think everything else is plainly visable, oh and the blue thing is the bic lighter. :) Everything should be there :)

Back