• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Open Game: Free Interactive Game

Open Game: Free Interactive Game
63f5bdd8f2f27b5cde95802c7c2cc6d0.jpg

The fun doesn’t stop! Look what came in the mail from @stratasfan, @GroguFan and @Ksnuggles! I really appreciate this fun boost!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I was able to participate more but I was terrible with the puzzles! I had fun in the one I participated in.

I just received some lovely zaps from [mention]Ajk [/mention] , [mention]GroguFan [/mention] & [mention]noone [/mention] today. I love all the stickers, postcard & tea
ac92ec7c6932d149d32219b237a9157d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We also got some lovely ZAPs in the mail! Sis and I both got a card from @noone -- which included lovely postcards, tea bags, a note and some stickers. Though, I have to say that I think the envelope seal is the absolute cutest thing! What a great idea to make one with your pin forum username. Brilliant!

i.php

And we also received a ZAP from @Ksnuggles who sent us some great Grogu activity books (This couldn't have been better, since I think these match those that Sora sent, and we were having just a little bit of trouble dividing the stickers in there!), and a color-your-own-vinyl Grogu figurine! Certainly needed that around here. What fun!

20230707162212-abb1c90a-la.jpg

So, a big "thank you" to both @noone and @Ksnuggles for the great mail!! :kevin::kevin:

I got a few awesome zaps. I need to take pictures of the ones that came today.

@noone sent me some great stickers and some tea that my husband stole and drank already.

@GroguFan and @stratasfan Some awesome stickers and some Frozen math sheets and award certificates.

@Ajk 2 county bear pins

@SoraPandora she sent me a whole box of teaching material.. with pens, crayons, scissors, markers, a planner, a book and so much more.

THANK YOU ALL!!

I wasn’t able to snap a picture before the family snatched up all the wonderful zaps that have come our way this past week!

Thank you @stratasfan and @GroguFan for the activity pages, stickers, and balloon! The little ones loved them! And my SO thought the Star Wars postage was so cool! We will be on the lookout for that in the future!

@noone, thank you for the tea and the super cute postcard!

@Ajk, thank you for the awesome stickers! They are a favorite for the little ones!

The game prize arrived! It was a super fun and thoughtful package. I've got pictures, but they are on Sis' camera. Will get them downloaded and post tomorrow.
Thank you SO much @CanaDaLE for the amazing little box. Sis and I had so much fun!! I think the Canada socks are definitely going to be some of our favorites . . . not to mention the zipper bags. :)

Didn’t mean to take so long to post this - as I mentioned elsewhere, it’s been a week.

A big thank you to @firechief18 for the pins and stickers. I was expecting the swap box from you - not this too.
378e6be99856cf7c3c132879906b0896.jpg

And from @noone a tea-themed zap. Awesome!
2f6edef0aa1d471cf0b87fbf94c9cc58.jpg

Then somewhere mid-week a fun package of stickers from @stratasfan and @GroguFan
2df6fa91bab2ee94ccab1121b89b7a35.jpg

Then Wed and Thurs sucked. My dad got a medical diagnosis that had him anxious. I think I spent almost 12 or 14 hours on phone calls with him and his doctors. Somewhere on Thurs I came up for air long enough to mail off the swap box because I needed to get that out and then I opened my mail. I cried. @Ksnuggles is practicing her math lessons. Is there a Venn diagram for castles, tinker bell and dioramas? Apparently yes and she sent it to me.
7c18d8df74e905e1c6e2b059cc8d2b43.jpg

Thank you so, so much. Your timing was impeccable. It’s such a beautiful pin.

To end the week, a lovely zap from @Ajk with some traders. I’m glad they showed up after the swap box so I wasn’t tempted to trade them away too fast given my trader shortage at present.
1199f3f5e0e6c6dc10fdc749aef712f7.jpg

Didn’t mean to take so long to post this - as I mentioned elsewhere, it’s been a week.

A big thank you to @firechief18 for the pins and stickers. I was expecting the swap box from you - not this too.

Then somewhere mid-week a fun package of stickers from @stratasfan and @GroguFan

Then Wed and Thurs sucked. My dad got a medical diagnosis that had him anxious. I think I spent almost 12 or 14 hours on phone calls with him and his doctors. Somewhere on Thurs I came up for air long enough to mail off the swap box because I needed to get that out and then I opened my mail. I cried. @Ksnuggles is practicing her math lessons. Is there a Venn diagram for castles, tinker bell and dioramas? Apparently yes and she sent it to me.

To end the week, a lovely zap from @Ajk with some traders. I’m glad they showed up after the swap box so I wasn’t tempted to trade them away too fast given my trader shortage at present.
Sending positive thoughts and pixie dust, wishing you a better week this week going forward.

I am sorry about your dad. I hope all goes well with his diagnosis. I am glad that the pin brought you some happiness in a rough week.

Sorry to hear about your week and hope things are better going forward. But I have to say, I love that Tink. Congrats! That's one of my favorite sets.

Last edited:
@firechief18, @Ksnuggles, @Ajk - thanks for the good wishes. There’s a meeting this week with the doctor for more testing, I just have to keep my dad from doing his own internet research because that’s where it goes south.

Also I realize I wrote that post pretty quick. I love and appreciate all the pins I got and don’t have plans to trade any of them. Tinker just brought the pixie dust exactly when I needed it most.

As if the fun of this game was not enough in itself, a lovely prize package arrived from @CanaDaLE -- and Sis and I had such a fun time opening it. Everything was so thoughtful! We absolutely loved the Canadian theme . . . and the zipper bags. Wow! Thank you so much!!

i.php

The two pairs of socks are a real hit. Sis and I can't wait to wear them. How snazzy can you get???? And there were matching bracelets, buttons and fans. Wow! Canada is actually the only place outside the USA that we've ever been (and yes, we made it all the way up to Toronto and Casa Loma -- not just Niagara Falls :kevin: ).

20230710132613-fc2a3363-la.jpg

20230710132610-8c7056e9-la.jpg

There were even two amazing hand-made zipper bags in there. Definitely going to hold something fun. What do you use to make those? They're amazing!

20230710132620-cc94d513-la.jpg

A solar-powered waving Queen Elizabeth. Amazing! She really does wave well, too!!!!

20230710132617-fe25ff52-la.jpg

And some beautiful pins that were lovely choices! Thank you so much for the whole entire package. We are really enjoying everything!
Oh, and I loved how the pins were on playing cards. That's such a great idea!

As if the fun of this game was not enough in itself, a lovely prize package arrived from @CanaDaLE -- and Sis and I had such a fun time opening it. Everything was so thoughtful! We absolutely loved the Canadian theme . . . and the zipper bags. Wow! Thank you so much!!

i.php

The two pairs of socks are a real hit. Sis and I can't wait to wear them. How snazzy can you get???? And there were matching bracelets, buttons and fans. Wow! Canada is actually the only place outside the USA that we've ever been (and yes, we made it all the way up to Toronto and Casa Loma -- not just Niagara Falls :kevin: ).

20230710132613-fc2a3363-la.jpg

20230710132610-8c7056e9-la.jpg

There were even two amazing hand-made zipper bags in there. Definitely going to hold something fun. What do you use to make those? They're amazing!

20230710132620-cc94d513-la.jpg

A solar-powered waving Queen Elizabeth. Amazing! She really does wave well, too!!!!

20230710132617-fe25ff52-la.jpg

And some beautiful pins that were lovely choices! Thank you so much for the whole entire package. We are really enjoying everything!
Oh, and I loved how the pins were on playing cards. That's such a great idea!
What an awesome package! Congrats!

I believe the zippered bags are made from plastic shopping bags if I recall correctly.

Yes I use layers of plastic bags to make them. I realized I’m getting low so I’m now in the process of melting more. Hopefully get them done this week.

the Queen I bought months ago, hoping I’d get you for the Christmas in July.

Back