• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Open Game: Free Interactive Game

Open Game: Free Interactive Game
Yes I use layers of plastic bags to make them. I realized I’m getting low so I’m now in the process of melting more. Hopefully get them done this week.

the Queen I bought months ago, hoping I’d get you for the Christmas in July.
Do you need more bags?

Thanks for all the awesome stickers, @Ajk!
8395f1e4e67b8e43e533ee62ae3986c1.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Yes I use layers of plastic bags to make them. I realized I’m getting low so I’m now in the process of melting more. Hopefully get them done this week.

the Queen I bought months ago, hoping I’d get you for the Christmas in July.

That's so cool! They're amazing. Where do you get plastic bags with the Disney characters on them?
Saved the Disney Parks bags we got, and I am making sure to send them to someone who is mailing to you at some point. We'll save them all when we go again in January, too!

That's so sweet about the Queen Elizabeth! This worked out perfectly. And she has a wonderful new home and can wave all day!

I’m just finishing using up the small bags you sent. So if you have any around that would be great.
It’s definitely getting harder and harder to get other plastic bags to layer them with. Trying a new method, hoping it will work

Everywhere is. We used to reuse grocery bags in our smaller trash cans and just recently had to start buying bags for them as grocery stores here no longer use them. It’s all byo.

Got a cute card with a little Figaro zap inside from @Pinfun! Is he a temporary tattoo? Just asking because of the plastic film. Either way, he’s very cute! Thank you for thinking of me!

cbc7ef159795e258d776a44ae5377bba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Both the card and the repositionable sticker are homemade. I tried to match the card to something I thought you’d enjoy and the sticker was for your character!

Tattoos is a good idea though. Have to see if I can figure out how to make some. :)

Winner - five of Hearts. Please let me know who you are.

List Randomizer​

There were 22 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Heart - Five
  2. Heart - Ace
  3. Diamond - Two
  4. Spade - six
  5. spade - Two
  6. Heart - three
  7. Club - Ace
  8. Club - Five
  9. Diamond - Five
  10. Spade - three
  11. Diamond - Six
  12. Diamond - Four
  13. Club - Two
  14. Club - Three
  15. Diamond - Ace
  16. Heart - Four
  17. Heart - Two
  18. Club - Four
  19. Spade - Ace
  20. Spade - Five
  21. Diamond - Three
  22. Spade - four

Winner - five of Hearts. Please let me know who you are.

List Randomizer​

There were 22 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Heart - Five
  2. Heart - Ace
  3. Diamond - Two
  4. Spade - six
  5. spade - Two
  6. Heart - three
  7. Club - Ace
  8. Club - Five
  9. Diamond - Five
  10. Spade - three
  11. Diamond - Six
  12. Diamond - Four
  13. Club - Two
  14. Club - Three
  15. Diamond - Ace
  16. Heart - Four
  17. Heart - Two
  18. Club - Four
  19. Spade - Ace
  20. Spade - Five
  21. Diamond - Three
  22. Spade - four
I remembered I had a 5, but just checked and I’m 5 of Clubs, so not it!

True to KEvin's form with the randomizers . . . I got the 3 of Diamonds! :kevin: -grin-

The Five of Hearts could have gone to someone who isn't following the game, though. Now comes the waiting game! I am missing the scavenger hunts . . .

Back