• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fundraiser donations updated pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's going to be an individual raffle for each pin to further benefit the servers rather than the usual game of buying a spot and hoping you get the big prize ?

also if its a raffle with people buying the spot, will consolation prizes be provided? I remember reading somewhere here that you can't sell spots to a pin game if you're not guaranteed something in return for the payment (because it was considered gambling) ? Or maybe it'll be different because its a fundraiser rather than an individual trying to make a profit?

either way I'm excited!

So it's going to be an individual raffle for each pin to further benefit the servers rather than the usual game of buying a spot and hoping you get the big prize ?

also if its a raffle with people buying the spot, will consolation prizes be provided? I remember reading somewhere here that you can't sell spots to a pin game if you're not guaranteed something in return for the payment (because it was considered gambling) ? Or maybe it'll be different because its a fundraiser rather than an individual trying to make a profit?

either way I'm excited!

The exact details of the game will be explained further when the time approaches...

For now the goal is to get the information out there that if we work together, there is a way we can fix the things that need fixing and it would not require Jon and Bryan to sell their lives to make it happen... Heck there is a new Bricklayer on the way, let them worry about what is important in their lives... and the rest of us just give up a pin and play more games... LOL

I have a question. If we want to donate $, is there a PayPal address we can send $ to the mods directly?

Thanks!

Yes at the time of the fund raiser, there will be a way to make a monetary contribution to add to the pool of money...

We ask that money donations please wait until the determination of which account is to be used and how it will get from there to the hands of the MODs...

What she said and can we donate more then one pin?

Those who do wish to donate more than one pin may of course do so, but we are looking for lesser quantities of pins to re mail out and more on the side of very special ones... We do not want a donation of a bunch of hidden Mickey's to be made and the one donating it feeling bad that we cannot raffle them as prizes...

May I offer a suggestion on the type of "quality" pin that Moe means? It should be a pin that you would want for your own collection if you collected that character/movie. So like I don't collect Rapunzel, but I know that there are a lot of people who want the Rapunzel DLRP PTN I have. So when I get home tonight I'm going to cruise through some threads and look at people's grail signatures and try to find a pin from my traders that are at least 3 people's grail. Because the better, or rather more coveted the pin, the more people that will buy raffle tickets/bid on that particular pin and the more money that DPF will earn.

So... everyone who donates will be in the raffle- no matter what pin they donate?
Do you get additional spots in the raffle per pin you donate?

God Bless you moe...sorry im laughing my *** off. Just send a freakin pin people and wait for further details, its not that complicated :facepalm: I like this idea and im sure you have thought it through, done your pie charts, had your accountant visor on.....my worthy LE yummy pin is on its way to my dude in NJ --ya want some cash donations down the pike, i will paypal that also...when you leave directions for the game..im in. Thanks for doing this--very cool, the site needs some tweeking cause we are growing and crashing LOL

God Bless you moe...sorry im laughing my *** off. Just send a freakin pin people and wait for further details, its not that complicated :facepalm: I like this idea and im sure you have thought it through, done your pie charts, had your accountant visor on.....my worthy LE yummy pin is on its way to my dude in NJ --ya want some cash donations down the pike, i will paypal that also...when you leave directions for the game..im in. Thanks for doing this--very cool, the site needs some tweeking cause we are growing and crashing LOL

:bowdown:

Oh- Hey Goofy..quick question. I was hoping to get a Carousel Horse or two 9from the mystery set) but that doesn't come out until 3/14 is that 2/28 a hard deadline?

Oh- Hey Goofy..quick question. I was hoping to get a Carousel Horse or two 9from the mystery set) but that doesn't come out until 3/14 is that 2/28 a hard deadline?

Yes unfortunately the deadline of 2/28 will be a firm date as there must be a cutoff point to move forward or else they can trickle in for days and things will never get going...

Hey Moe! I'm in!!! Oooh this is gonna be fun; picking out something awesome to send! Think I'll go into my own collection for a rarer pin ... hmmm ... it will be on it's way by Monday! Thank you Moe for putting this all together and for enlisting the help of some terrific DPFers!! YOU are amazing and then add in the others that are directly working with you ... Y'all are UNSTOPPABLE!! WooHoo!!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I'll be eagerly waiting for it ^_^ haha This sounds fun I am looking through my pins as to what I might want send in...choices, choices...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back