• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Funko frozen mystery minis HOT TOPIC LIST ADDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funko frozen mystery minis HOT TOPIC LIST ADDED

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
So a whiel back we posted a thread about possibly buying up a case of these and splitting them; especially for our international DPF friends..

WELL.

NOWS THE TIME.

The boxes typically run 70 - 100$ And have 12 figures in them. Here's what is possible:

10665389_780427248693126_5513758542591243665_n.jpg

unnamed-7.jpg

888.jpg

If anyone is still interested we should talk about it! So possibly I can help some people find them!

Figures list:

1/12 figures:
Anna-
Elsa-
Olaf-
Kristoff-
Elsa (LIG ver.) -
Little elsa -
Little Elsa (Snowball ver.) -
Little Anna -
Olaf (Sitting ver.)

1/24 figures:
Sven-
Little Anna (Sitting ver.)
Coronation Elsa-
Marshmallow-

1/36 figures:
Frozen Anna- RT
Upside head Olaf-

1/72 Chasers:
Crown marshmallow- Loomi
Troll-

Last edited:
Are the "super rare" versions variants of the figures, or are they the chasers?

Meaning, like for some mystery series (like MLP mystery figures) they have silver and gold versions of the figures that have even lower edition sizes.

Are the "super rare" versions variants of the figures, or are they the chasers?

Meaning, like for some mystery series (like MLP mystery figures) they have silver and gold versions of the figures that have even lower edition sizes.

Pretty sure in the disney minis it's just the chasers (the 1/72) versions...i havent found any news other wise yet

I know some UK collectors have had trouble getting the previous 2 mystery mini sets so just to let you know this frozen series is available for preorder on forbiddenplanet.co.uk at only £5.99 per blind box

They also currently have series 1 of the disney mystery minis in stock (also £5.99) and postage is reasonable :)

Did you see the 2 new funko pop olafs too? And the flocked one and the glitter exclusives? xD

I have the regular, the glitter, the flocked and the glow in the dark, and the mini funkos But not the new ones yet They are impossible to get in Sweden :( Have not found any store that sells them here.

I have the first 2 vinylmations too and I think I have the Paris christmas coming. But heard about possible new ones.

Really want to get all collector Olafs for my amazing Olaf shelf.

This is my Olaf figurines:

0bea1b3e-3202-4ce2-90de-b3621a46bf26.jpg

And the whole collection minus the pins :D

1a1dadf9-ec5f-4557-8392-f8f8aa33ca94.jpg

My case of 12 arrived today from Big Bad Toy Store. The case has the 9 common figures (1:12), and three of the "chase" or rarer figures. They were: Anna playing with doll (1:24), Coronation Elsa (1:24), and Frozen Anna (1:36). While I'm happy to have those versions, I really would have liked to have gotten Sven and Marshmallow. To buy more blind boxes or not? That is the question.

I hope to get pics up of the figures to my Flickr in the next few days. Link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/32104545@N08/

Stacy in IL

I have extras. Anyone want to trade?

Have for trade:
Kristoffer
Adult Anna in blue dress
Standing Olaf
Sitting Olaf

Looking for:
Any adult Elsa
Frozen Anna
Any Anna as child
Marsh with crown

I have extras. Anyone want to trade?

Have for trade:
Kristoffer
Adult Anna in blue dress
Standing Olaf
Sitting Olaf

Looking for:
Any adult Elsa
Frozen Anna
Any Anna as child
Marsh with crown

I have both adult else's in snow outfit and both baby elsa, I'd like yet trade for your sitting olaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back