• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Funko frozen mystery minis HOT TOPIC LIST ADDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funko frozen mystery minis HOT TOPIC LIST ADDED
I really with I could buy a whole case. Have been searching like crazy but they are nowhere to be found in Sweden and no one will start selling them. The only stores I have found selling funko pops only sells a few series and no one sells any Disney ones. Have never seen mystery bags.

Looked through ebay but shipping to sweden always is like 3 times the price of the case so I will keep on hoping some of you will find lots of Olafs you don't want to keep :D Thanks to you amazing guys I have one waiting for me so only 3 more to go! My big Olafs need their small friends to keep them company :D

Here is what I currently have for trade:

1/12 figures:
Anna-
Elsa-
Olaf-
Kristoff-
Elsa (LIG ver.) -
Little elsa -
Little Anna -

I am happy to trade for pins if you like. Nothing fancy, just rack or HM pins on my wants list. I also have the boxes if you want one. Overseas as always welcome!!!

Last edited:
Just got these from Hot Topic if anyone is interested in trading pins for them.

funko-trades_zps1r0uafny.jpg

Thaks to the amazing smbpins - Elizabeth I now own all three regular Olafs!!! Got a big package today and she zapped me all three!!!! AMAZING! Im so happy!!!
THANK YOU so much for the zap! Means a lot to me! Made my crappy day so much better!!!

Who would not feel better by these cute Olafs staring back at you when you open a box!

a0cd9eb1-38fa-4645-bdb2-d74e188f9941.jpg

Now I only miss the hot topic exclusive Olaf so if anyone ends up with an extra, let me know if you would like to sell him or trade him to me.

I bought two boxes today...I got Standing Olaf and Kristoff.

I would love to trade these for ANY Annas or Elsas.

If anyone is interested let me know! :)

Looking for:
Both coronation Elsas
Frozen Anna
Hot Topic Olaf

Have for trade:
Sven
Kristoff
Hot Topic Anna
Blue dress Anna
Child Anna standing
Child Elsa with snowball

Will trade multiples to get the ones I'm missing! :)

I bought two boxes today...I got Standing Olaf and Kristoff.

I would love to trade these for ANY Annas or Elsas.

If anyone is interested let me know! :)

If you are still interested, I have an extra adult Elsa (the one where it looks like she is about to cast an ice spell) that I would like to trade for your Olaf.

If you are still interested, I have an extra adult Elsa (the one where it looks like she is about to cast an ice spell) that I would like to trade for your Olaf.

I would love to do that trade!

I will send you a PM later if you don't send me one first. :)

I purchased a few more boxes of these today...found some more I was after but I am still looking for a few. :)

For trade:

-Kristoff
-Standing Olaf
-Sitting Olaf
-Wall-E (from Disney Series 2 box)

Looking for:

-Coronation Elsa
-Winter Anna
-Any child Anna or Elsa (except the one with Anna sitting playing with dolls)
-Coronation Anna

And I am also looking for a few figures from the Disney mystery boxes:

-Blue dress Belle
-Any Ariel
-Alice in Wonderland

If anyone is interested in trading let me know! :)

I purchased a few more boxes of these today...found some more I was after but I am still looking for a few. :)

For trade:

-Kristoff
-Standing Olaf
-Sitting Olaf
-Wall-E (from Disney Series 2 box)

Looking for:

-Coronation Elsa
-Winter Anna
-Any child Anna or Elsa (except the one with Anna sitting playing with dolls)
-Coronation Anna

And I am also looking for a few figures from the Disney mystery boxes:

-Blue dress Belle
-Any Ariel
-Alice in Wonderland

If anyone is interested in trading let me know! :)

I have a few of your wants but will need to doublecheck when I'm at home. For sure, I know I have extras of Coronation Anna, both child Elsas, some Ariels and maybe an Alice.

Would you happen to know if your Wall-e was from a Hot Topic box or not?

I have a few of your wants but will need to doublecheck when I'm at home. For sure, I know I have extras of Coronation Anna, both child Elsas, some Ariels and maybe an Alice.

Would you happen to know if your Wall-e was from a Hot Topic box or not?

Sorry didn't see your response until now! :)

We purchased a few more boxes over the weekend (when we see them we can't resist! LOL)

I now need:

-Coronation Anna
-Winter Anna
-Coronation Elsa (the one where she is holding her scepter and orb)
-Child Elsa (without snowball in hand)
-Blue dress Belle (will trade multiples for this one)
-Alice
-Cheshire Cat
-Ariel (only need the one where her eyes are closed)
-Simba (either one)

For trade:

-Standing Olaf
-Sitting Olaf
-Kristoff
-Wall-E (1/72 version from non-Hot Topic box)

Out of all the ones I have bought I still have yet to get ANY version of ice dress Elsa yet I've gotten TWO Princess Marshmellows not to mention about 6 snow gear Annas and about 6 more baby Elsas!! I rather despise blind boxes at this point.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back