Gelatoni Pins

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by Abyssinian28, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Abyssinian28

Abyssinian28 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Hi!

We were talking about Gelatoni pins in the "New Release" thread, and I told Hopemax and a few others that I'd compile a list of all the Gelatoni pins released at this date. Instead of cluttering up that thread, I figured I'd make a new one. Pinpics isn't actually *too* far behind...most of the ones not up yet are new releases and are OE- between Pinpics and eBay, most can be located.

Please, if I missed something, let me know...we're moving in a few months, so a lot of my pins are packed up at this point (especially the jumbos/Magic Access).

Anyway, here it is!

Gelatoni Pins (as of 02/11/2017)

Please note this list is “as far as I know”- there’s always the potential of rare or cast pins sneaking by us.

Gelatoni was introduced in summer of 2014 in Tokyo Disney SEA, and was picked up by Hong Kong Disneyland in summer of 2016. No pins should pre-date those origin dates. At this time, he has no presence in the US, Paris, or Shanghai, so chances of pins of him coming out at those locations are low, and likely only to happen with something like WDI (which had a Shellie May pin before her official presence here in the States).

Right now, all pins are from HKDL. While Tokyo created Gelatoni, and there’s a ton of merchandise for him, they’ve never been big on pins in general, and they have a very small number of Duffy & his gang pins, and none of Gelatoni at this point.

Limited Edition Pins

HKDL - Halloween 2016 – Gelatoni (Pin# 117969- LE 500)
    HKDL - Halloween 2016 - Duffy & Gelatoni (Pin# 117972- LE 500)
    HKDL - Halloween 2016 - Duffy, ShellieMay & Gelatoni Jumbo (Pin# 117973)
    HKDL - 2016 Halloween Gelatoni and Duffy Tsum Tsum (Pin# 117990- LE 500)
    HKDL - 11th Anniversary Hong Kong Disneyland (Pin# 117985- LE 600)
    HKDL- Happy Birthday Walt! Gelatoni Badge Pin (LE 500)
    HKDL - 2017 Chinese New Year - Mickey & Friends (Pin# 119898- LE 500)
    HKDL - 2017 Chinese New Year – Gelatoni (Pin# 119900- LE 500)

Open Edition Pins

HKDL - Gelatoni having a Hot Cocoa (Pin# 119594)
    HKDL - Duffy, ShellieMay and Gelatoni having a Hot Cocoa (Pin# 119595)
    HKDL - Painter Gelatoni (Pin# 119056)
    HKDL - Duffy with Gelatoni in Gold Frame (Pin# 119057)
    HKDL- Tsum Tsum Stack with Gelatoni, Duffy, & Shellie May
    HKDL- Tsum Tsum Bolo Lanyard
    HKDL- Gelatoni, Duffy, & Shellie May Spring w/ Bicycle (also called Valentine’s Day w/ Gelatoni)
    HKDL- Spring Fiesta 2017 Gelatoni
    HKDL- Lollipop Tins 2017- Gelatoni

Upcoming Pin Trading Fun Day 2017 (most released on the weekend of March 17[SUP]th[/SUP])

HKDL - Pin Trading Fun Days 2017 – Gelatoni (Pin# 120020)
    HKDL- Lanyard Starter Set- Ice Cream- Gelatoni & Duffy (2 different pin variations for Gelatoni-Pink/Green/Brown Ice Cream Version, and Blue/Beige/Yellow Version)
    HKDL- PTFD 2017- Welcome Badge & Medal Set- Gelatoni
    HKDL- PTFD 2017- Disney Parks Memories Passport (LE 800- Gelatoni is in 1 pin from this set)
    HKDL- PTFD Hidden Mickey “Color Palette” Set- Gelatoni
    HKDL- PTFD Magic Access Exclusive- Gelatoni, Duffy, and Shellie May (LE 1,000)
    HKDL- PTFD Deluxe 6 Pin Set (LE 800- Gelatoni is on 2 pins in this 6 pin set: Gelatoni in a “Puss in Boots” costume, and Gelatoni w/ Duffy in Safari Wear)
    HKDL- PTFD Small Gold Pin (comes with either the pin stand or plush…)
    HKDL Pin Champion Pin- Gelatoni w/ Easel & Duffy Painting (two designs?)

Total: 28...29 (depending on whether or not the Easel pins are one design, or two). Also, surprise or extra pins might be possible at the Pin Trading Fun Day.

Okay, hope that helps!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  2. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    152   0   0

Thank you so much!

Now to decide if I want to go for them all or not. Pin decisions.

3. Abyssinian28

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Yeah, no joke! I'd say, at this point, he's definitely a character that you can be a completionist with...but who knows if he'll stay that way! Hong Kong definitely seems infatuated with him (and who can blame them?). They're flooding the market quickly...

As a long time Duffy fan, it hurts a little to say this, but he definitely translates a little better to pins than Duffy and Shellie May do! And as a little gray artist cat, he just hits a ton of my buttons anyway...

4. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

Thank you for this!

5. Abyssinian28

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

No problem! It hasn't gotten unwieldy yet :) He might not be the most popular character yet, but it always helps to keep on top of things early-on.

6. hopemax

Rating - 100%
    152   0   0

My biggest problem is that I'm theoretically saving my pin money to buy Frozen pins from Starry_Solo after we get back from London. And this is like "Squirrel!"

7. Piglet

Piglet Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

In the Ice Cream starter set, there are two different Gelatoni pins :) The colours of the ice cream are different. I guess it depends if you really want all - i just traded for one of them as the rest of the pin is exactly the same.

I'm debating whether the purchase the Magic Access pin. It's LE1000, so it might be available on the trading market after the event. But then again, it's a really beautiful pin. Decisions!

8. Abyssinian28

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Fixed! I hadn't stared at it, and made the mistake in assuming it was a typical starter (exact same pin, one to keep, one to trade). But it's different enough to count in my book! Thanks for the catch!

Right now, I'm getting all of them...he's new enough, in that there aren't a lot of pins out there of him to pick from. I figure it's easier to get them now, then have to go back and chase them down later (what's that? Jessica/Tink/Princess DA Flashback Trauma? Pfft, no.........>.>)

It helps that I legitimately like them all so far, too. Some more than others, but I haven't really seen one I dislike yet.

9. Abyssinian28

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

You're in London right now? I am soooo jealous! I was trying to figure out a way to get there next week for a convention I really want to go to, but with the new house, it just wasn't possible for this year. Any money I could get from selling stuff would just go straight to the "new house/moving" fund. I love the new house (or will, it's being built), but it was just crappy timing for that con, because I have no idea if my favorite actor will continue to be available for them or not in the coming years...

Hope you're having fun!

10. Piglet

Piglet Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I think you just convinced me ;) I hope we'll know the pricing soon!

11. hopemax

Rating - 100%
    152   0   0

Not in London yet. We leave 3 weeks from yesterday. So we're starting to really nail down the schedule, and not just have a really long list of things we want to do. We'll be in London for a week, and then up in Manchester for 3 nights so my husband can take a train to Blackburn and watch the football (soccer) team he has followed for about 12 years play a game in person.

Good luck with your house. It will be worth it. Who were you hoping to see?

12. Abyssinian28

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Oh, weird, we would have been in London at the same time if I had ended up going- LOL!

The convention is for Hannibal (the TV show, not the movies or books). I, like, super fell in love with it...which is funny, because I'm not a big fan of horror. But the first season played a lot like a crime procedure show, so I got sucked in, and loved the characters and actors (not to mention the writers and creative team). Anyway, Hugh Dancy and the creator (Bryan Fuller) will be at the con, and I love Hugh's portrayal of Will Graham.

Plus, we've never been to Europe, so I was going to piggy back a trip to Paris (and DLRP) onto it, and kill a couple of birds with one stone. Although it would have been horrible to be so close to a DLRP PTN and not be able to go (it would have been the same Friday as the convention).

13. KT07

KT07 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Congrats on the new house. We made that jump year before last. Right now we are putting in the back yard. Would have loved to get it done faster but landscape is no joke. Our yard is taking all our money and I'm told any vacation I may have thought of this year should be changed to take place in our new back yard. Lol

WWWDD

14. Abyssinian28

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

LOL! I'm not surprised! I'm passing on annual passes for a couple of years, as well as vacations, so I know those feels! And I believe you about landscaping...all our yard/patio stuff is definitely allotted for Stage 2, after all the furnishing and recovery from the move is done.

Congrats on taking the plunge, too!

15. suzanneb

suzanneb DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

I just LOVE CUTE SWEET Gelatoni :) :)

16. crocokid

crocokid Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

As a Hong Kong pin trader, I think hkdl releases too many Gelatoni pins lol

17. Abyssinian28

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

No joke! If it wasn't for HKDL and their Duffy, Shellie May, and Gelatoni releases, I wouldn't be doing much of any trading right now! Don't get me wrong, I love most of them...but they COULD slow down a little bit...

18. PintheraSarah

PintheraSarah New Member

0   0   0

I hope it's okay if I bring this thread back to life! I'm trying to collect all his pins and having a list is super helpful. I've been adding as many to PinPics as I can but it's hard to keep up with since all his pins come from Hong Kong and Shanghai.

Limited Edition Pins

HKDL - Halloween 2016 – Gelatoni (Pin# 117969- LE 500)
    HKDL - Halloween 2016 - Duffy & Gelatoni (Pin# 117972- LE 500)
    HKDL - Halloween 2016 - Duffy, ShellieMay & Gelatoni Jumbo (Pin# 117973)
    HKDL - 2016 Halloween Gelatoni and Duffy Tsum Tsum (Pin# 117990- LE 500)
    HKDL- Happy Birthday Walt! Gelatoni Badge Pin (LE 500)
    HKDL - 2017 Chinese New Year – Gelatoni (Pin# 119900- LE 500)

HKDL - Pin Hunting 2017 - Mystic Manor - Gelatoni with Albert (Pin #123107 LE 500)
    HKDL - Pin Hunting 2017 - Main Street USA (Pin #123112 LE 500)
    HKDL - Pin Hunting 2017 - Completer Pin (Pin # 123113 LE 500)
    HKDL - Pin Hunting 2017 Magic Access Pin (LE 50)
    HKDL - HKSAR 20th Anniversary (Pin #123284 LE 100)
    HKDL – Train Pin Series – Gelatoni (Pin #124301 LE 300)
    HKDL - Children's Day 2017 - Duffy, ShellieMay, and Gelatoni (Pin #124622 LE 300)
    HKDL - 12th Anniversary - Gelatoni (Pin #124628 LE 500)
    HKDL - Halloween 2017 - Gelatoni (LE 500)
    HKDL - Halloween 2017 Jumbo - Duffy and Friends (LE 500)
    HKDL - Halloween 2017 Cast Member Exclusive - Duffy and Friends Glow in the Dark Pumpkins
    HKDL - Christmas 2017 - Ornament Pin with Duffy and Friends
    HKDL - Christmas 2017 - Jumbo Pin, Duffy and Friends sledding with Mickey and Friends

Open Edition Pins

HKDL - Gelatoni having a Hot Cocoa (Pin# 119594)
    HKDL - Duffy, ShellieMay and Gelatoni having a Hot Cocoa (Pin# 119595)
    HKDL - Painter Gelatoni (Pin# 119056)
    HKDL - Duffy with Gelatoni in Gold Frame (Pin# 119057)
    HKDL- Tsum Tsum Stack with Gelatoni, Duffy, & Shellie May
    HKDL- Tsum Tsum Bolo Lanyard
    HKDL- Gelatoni, Duffy, & Shellie May Spring w/ Bicycle (also called Valentine’s Day w/ Gelatoni)
    HKDL- Spring Fiesta 2017 Gelatoni
    HKDL- Lollipop Tins 2017- Gelatoni
    HKDL - Easter Egg Stacker Duffy and Friends

HKDL - Happy Summer 2017 - Gelatoni (Pin #124625)
    HKDL - Happy Summer 2017 - Duffy and Friends (Pin #124626)
    HKDL - Hidden Mickey Mugs - Gelatoni (Pin #124862)
    HKDL - Magic Access Shop & Reward Mad Hatter Tea Cup Mystery (Pin #124456)
    HKDL - Winter 2017 - Gelatoni with Swirled Beverage
    HKDL - Winter 2017 - Gelatoni with Duffy and Shellie May

Pin Trading Fun Day 2017

HKDL - Pin Trading Fun Days 2017 – Gelatoni (Pin# 120020)
    HKDL- Lanyard Starter Set- Ice Cream- Gelatoni & Duffy (2 different pin variations for Gelatoni-Pink/Green/Brown Ice Cream Version, and Blue/Beige/Yellow Version)
    HKDL- PTFD 2017- Welcome Badge & Medal Set- Gelatoni
    HKDL- PTFD 2017- Disney Parks Memories Passport (LE 800- Gelatoni is in 1 pin from this set)
    HKDL- PTFD Magic Access Exclusive- Gelatoni, Duffy, and Shellie May (LE 1,000)
    HKDL- PTFD Deluxe 6 Pin Set (LE 800- Gelatoni is on 2 pins in this 6 pin set: Gelatoni in a “Puss in Boots” costume, and Gelatoni w/ Duffy in Safari Wear)
    HKDL- PTFD Small Gold Pin (comes with either the pin stand or plush…)
    HKDL Pin Champion Pin- Gelatoni w/ Easel & Duffy Painting

HKDL - Cast Member Exclusive - Pin Trading Fun Day 2017 - Gelatoni Name Badge (Pin #123229 LE 250)

Shanghai Disneyland Pins

SHDL - Duffy and Friends Mystery Pack - 4 Gelatoni's with orange, pink, blue, and light blue paint.
    SHDL - Duffy and Gelatoni with Enchanted Storybook Castle (LE 1000)
    SHDL - Duffy, Gelatoni, and Shellie May - Welcome Gelatoni (LE 1000)
    SHDL - Gelatoni wih Free D Ice Cream - OE
    SHDL - Gelatoni with Sparkly Name Card - OE
    SHDL - Pin Trading Fun Day 2017 - Mickey and Friends with Duffy and Friends
    SHDL - Pin Trading Fun Day 2017 - Mickey Avenue Duffy and Friends

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  19. PintheraSarah

PintheraSarah New Member

0   0   0

I'm currently ISO of these ones:

Limited Edition:

HKDL - Halloween 2017 Cast Member Exclusive - Duffy and Friends Glow in the Dark Pumpkins
    HKDL - Cast Member Exclusive - Pin Trading Fun Day 2017 - Gelatoni Name Badge (Pin #123229 LE 250)

Open Edition/Hidden Mickey:

HKDL - Easter Egg Stacker Duffy and Friends

GRAILS

HKDL - Pin Hunting 2017 Magic Access Pin (LE 50)
    HKDL - HKSAR 20th Anniversary (Pin #123284 LE 100)

Shanghai Disneyland Pins

SHDL - Duffy and Friends Mystery Pack - 4 Gelatoni's with orange, pink, blue, and light blue paint.

And any others not listed in the above post.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  20. Piglet

Piglet Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I will be adding the Jumbo pin from this years Pin Trading Fun Day to Pinpics. I have it in my collection and noticed it's not listed on PinPics yet.

The Welcome Gelatoni pin is LE1000, by the way!

21. PintheraSarah

PintheraSarah New Member

0   0   0

The stained glass one? I just submitted it to PinPics too! PinPics was missing so many Gelatoni pins so I went on a mass uploading spree :lol:

22. Piglet

Piglet Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Oh we thought the exact same thing then, hopefully they notice it and there's no duplicate entry :)

23. PintheraSarah

PintheraSarah New Member

0   0   0

Hopefully that means they'll actually approve one! PinPics isn't exactly the speediest when it comes to approving pins.

24. PintheraSarah

PintheraSarah New Member

0   0   0

A bunch of my PinPics submissions were finally added! Getting closer to having all his pins on the site :D

25. Abyssinian28

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Thanks for picking up my slack, guys! I'm moving (as I feel like I've been saying for a year now...lol), and a little out of the loop for the moment! Plus, our kitty didn't handle the move well, so she's been at the vet's a lot lately. So pins, while still on my radar, have taken a back seat lately.

I know the overseas stuff can be hard to find, especially stuff for the Duffy family, so I'm glad you guys are on it...I'll probably need it when I come back up for air!