• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Goofy Lost His Marbles...ALL GONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goofy Lost His Marbles...ALL GONE!!!
Just a morning reminder that these are going very quickly... with only 15 remaining to be claimed, there is a great chance the marble list will be revealed much sooner than Saturday, so keep an eye on the thread for updates as things get closer to prize time...

Moe and Rebecca .. I would like to claim marble #75. Thanks for setting up these games and helping with all the fun! YOU ARE AWESOME!

so much for my plan not to spend any more money this month, one day I will learn to resist temptation :) Please may I have numbers 75 and 62, if they are still available!

Hi Moe! Just tried to send you a PM but your mailbox must be full as the system would not let me sent it. I'm sending you an email using the one listed for the PayPal payments ... hopefully that will work.

so much for my plan not to spend any more money this month, one day I will learn to resist temptation :) Please may I have numbers 75 and 62, if they are still available!

Number62 is good, but 75 was requested on the post above yours... Would you like to choose another???

I'll take 58.

I want someone else to have a chance just in case :eek: So that means 1 spot left!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the final boost last night to get these sold...

ALL Marbles are either SOLD or Pending at this time...

I have just sent the final payment/instruction PM's out... If you have not received one, please send me a PM...

I am anticipating that all marbles will be paid for by this evening and I will do the official reveal of the marble list at 5:00pmPST this evening... I will then run the randomizer and post the winning colors within minutes of the reveal post...

Be sure to stop by this evening and check out the thread to see if you are one of the lucky winners...

Thank You and Good Luck to all who participated... See you here this evening...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back