• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Haunted Mansion 45th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haunted Mansion 45th Anniversary

Happy Haunt

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Okay, check out the part about the 45th anniversary event (also note some new Mansion merch too);

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-haunted-mansion-merchandise-at-disney-parks/

August next year... awesome pin collection... well I'm going to have to find somebody to pick me up any Hitchhiking Ghosts, Organist or Hatbox Ghost pins! There goes my cash...

This would be the perfect event for me to finally visit DLR and go on the original Mansion for the first time... but I just can't afford to go... I feel like crying in a corner...

Last edited:
I'm super excited for that Mickey and Friends Vinylmation set. I love characters dressed in Haunted Mansion garb! Can't wait to see what pins they do too.

Hopefully this means all new artwork for the Mansion pins, they've been reusing artwork a lot recently. I hope there are a few good Hitchhiking Ghosts pins... but not too many... otherwise it will get too expensive. :lol:

Question 17 asks about an event for the anniversary and Steve Miller replies back that he hasn't heard of anything for an event. UGGHHHHH!! I was so looking forward to attending a pin event for this milestone since I started collecting after the O'Pin House pin event.

Okay, check out the part about the 45th anniversary event (also note some new Mansion merch too);

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-haunted-mansion-merchandise-at-disney-parks/

August next year... awesome pin collection... well I'm going to have to find somebody to pick me up any Hitchhiking Ghosts, Organist or Hatbox Ghost pins! There goes my cash...

This would be the perfect event for me to finally visit DLR and go on the original Mansion for the first time... but I just can't afford to go... I feel like crying in a corner...

I am actually going to be there in August 2014! My flight and hotel are booked....if I can help you out, I will!

Question 17 asks about an event for the anniversary and Steve Miller replies back that he hasn't heard of anything for an event. UGGHHHHH!! I was so looking forward to attending a pin event for this milestone since I started collecting after the O'Pin House pin event.

There most likely will be an event, they just don't want to say for sure right now. Doubt if it will be as big as the 40th Anniversary, but hopefully still an event of sorts. The 50th will be the really crazy event I'm sure.

I am actually going to be there in August 2014! My flight and hotel are booked....if I can help you out, I will!

Awwww, thank you! Very much appreciated. :) Good thing I won't be needing all the pins released. :lol:

Last edited:
It might be a small event like this year's 50th Anniversary of the Tiki Room where it was more of a merchandise event for 1.5 days. I'm looking forward to anymore Haunted Mansion pins.

It might be a small event like this year's 50th Anniversary of the Tiki Room where it was more of a merchandise event for 1.5 days. I'm looking forward to anymore Haunted Mansion pins.

That's what I'm guessing too. Well at least we know there will be some new Mansion pins... and maybe some other merchandise.

I LOVE the 2009 O-Pin House pins they released! I can't wait to see what they offer for the 45th!

Me too! I have a few of them, also that Rooms Set... but that set just sits there basically, its not easy to display those pins. I did begin to contemplate trading it recently... but the Ezra pin included in it is one of my favourites, and I'd want to keep the Hatbox Ghost pin too... it would make me very sad to trade it. And splitting up the set... ehhhhhh, I dunno about that...

It was announced at the Sept. event in Fla. that this will be an event. Now, just because they said it then doesn't mean they will change their minds. It is disney after all! They announced two summer events for CA, the Nightmare before christmas event, and the HM 45th event.

It was announced at the Sept. event in Fla. that this will be an event. Now, just because they said it then doesn't mean they will change their minds. It is disney after all! They announced two summer events for CA, the Nightmare before christmas event, and the HM 45th event.

Yeah I was sure they had mentioned the 45th being an actual event. Thanks for mentioning that. :lol:

I hope the market doesn't get oversaturated like it did with o pin house. They had some great pins, but just way too many.

I hope the market doesn't get oversaturated like it did with o pin house. They had some great pins, but just way too many.

Yeah there were a lot of pins for that event... and when I say a lot... I mean... okay, loads. Though some of the pins are favourites of mine.

:lol: Emma, excited about ANYTHING Haunted Mansion??? No WAY!!! I don't believe it! ;) Here's to some early positive energy for you that you are able to get them without living a life of poverty after! :lol:

:lol: Emma, excited about ANYTHING Haunted Mansion??? No WAY!!! I don't believe it! ;) Here's to some early positive energy for you that you are able to get them without living a life of poverty after! :lol:

Well Haunted Mansion fans are usually obsessive about said subject. :D And thanks, Nate! :lol:

I want the clock. I was so mad that I didn't get tickets to the 40th event when I saw the clock they released. I damn near cried. I was supposed to have someone make me one, but the guy disappeared off the face of the planet... so yeah... A girl can dream!

I want the clock. I was so mad that I didn't get tickets to the 40th event when I saw the clock they released. I damn near cried. I was supposed to have someone make me one, but the guy disappeared off the face of the planet... so yeah... A girl can dream!

The LE40 clock? I was very lucky and got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back