• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help Change DSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help Change DSF
See your own answer in post #117. dude, you are starting to contradict yourself.

Yes I could trade for the ones I wanted, my point and I should have made it clear was about PTDs a blind bag would keep editions unknown and make it worst because now you see people bring more people with select characters so can you imagine how insane it would be if a Kevin was found in mystery PTDs bag the lines would be insane and they would run out within a day or two because people want that one pin, than a whole month could be wiped out sooner. This way they only deal with lines like this for major characters.

I actually like the idea of a mixed box of blind bags for the PTD's.... I do not think a mad rush would occur.

at first it sounded fun to me too but after I talked about it with friends in the line my mind was changed, let use Max (tangled), Minnie, Jessica, Dug, stitch as an example. These five characters are the new wave of PTD's. Max alone would bring a crowd let alone adding another popular character, so we all would rush down to get one, the line would be long more than likely the store would stay open till the line is cut off. Than just like Rapunzel an over night line will be made to buy more hoping for the ones they want. On the flip side, they can have a bad batch, Mickey, daisy, chipNDale, Gurgi (Black Cauldron), rabbit (Winnie the pooh). They are nice characters but not on the a list, how long will the batch take to sell out and we get a new pack? For me the only thing that I care about is the how can we know all of one character is sold out? This also could make prices shoot up for some. If they keep it the way it is there is more control. Maybe a 2-3 blind mix would be ok that's only 600-900 pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back