• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hershey PA representing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hershey PA representing!
THERE WE GO.

ahhh! wantwantwant your Figment/FP pins. <3
Have you double checked for scrappers?

I've got two of your wants.
LMK when you get your tradables list up & running.
I would love to trade with you ^^

Last edited:
Boo for the wife.. maybe we can pull her into it when she sees how much fun you are enjoying! LOL Glad you are here.. (let me know who her favorite character is. maybe we can hook up a ZAP to start her out! :) ) Take care!

I have double checked for scrappers and did come across 1 in my collection! The Figment pins are good though.

PM with a trade!

I should note the scrapper was from trading in one of the disney parks. I had since noted the pin and set it aside in my collection. I learned very quickly to look much closer!

I keep checking the traded pins for scrappers or counterfeits. So far none. The pins without the stamping on the backs are the toughest to tell . I love trading BUT there is always that risk of getting a scrapper , unfortunately.

I will be updating my trades later! The wife had me refinishing the coffee table today! lol... It keeps her quiet about my pin obession though! lol

Boo for the wife.. maybe we can pull her into it when she sees how much fun you are enjoying! LOL Glad you are here.. (let me know who her favorite character is. maybe we can hook up a ZAP to start her out! :) ) Take care!

That's a GREAT idea! Let us know what her favorite character is and we'll work something out. :)
Anything to pull another person into our world. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back