• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hidden Mickeys!

Hidden Mickeys!
WDW - Pop Century Resort:
mowgli2.jpg

PopJet area taken from 70s buildings.​

Wilderness Lodge - Tiny Cement Mickey - in the cement of the car entrance drive-through, the black stripe nearest the center steps from the parking lot has a tiny classic Mickey. From the red rectangle in the cement, follow the right (as you face the hotel entrance) diagonal crack to the black stripe. The tiny classic Mickey is traced in the cement about six inches to the right of the intersection of the crack and the stripe. (I lightened the photo to bring out the Mickey shape).

may_13_2005_all_photos_370_596.jpg

dscn1224_596.jpg

dscn1980_596.jpg

At the Dolphin Resort in the main lobby, the chairs at the piano have a circle design on the sides that has a few Hidden Mickeys in it

dsc02634_9144.jpg

dsc02637_9144.jpg

dsc02636_9144.jpg

dsc02633_9144.jpg

Inside the Tren-D store in Downtown Disney a classic (three-circle) Hidden Mickey appears on the top of a merchandise table inside the entrance doors from the main promenade.

dsc02773_10635.jpg

If I may indulge in yet another divergence...

Hidden Pac-Man in the original Tron:
tronpac1.jpg

On the bridge of Sark's battle cruiser there is a diagram. On the right you'll see and hear Pac-Man (waka-waka-waka...)

^^That is cool^^

In the atrium of the Disney Dream (deck 3), the elevator cover had this cute silhouette Mickey hidden at the bottom.

photo_10638.jpg

WDW - Fort Wilderness:
ftwildernesshm4.jpg

The sign for the Blacksmith Shop has a hidden classic Mickey between the "L" and "A" of Blacksmith. If you're not actively hunting for Mickey, it's easy to overlook this image.

All Duffy Bears have classic Mickeys on the bottoms of their feet. (This photo of Mickey holding Duffy was taken at Epcot.) The lighter coloring of the face around the eyes and nose also resembles a classic Mickey.

dsc03650_10655.jpg

hmstitch.jpg

I can't believe I found this one. I was just showing my girlfriend a clip of Stitch anime and telling her about how really popular it is in the far east and low and behold Stitch starts spinning a plate on a chop stick! lol

Obviously it then falls off and shatters. The grandma hears the noise so Stitch spits on his hand and collates the pieces into this mickey mouse head style bowl.

There are also hidden mickeys in the dough balls/olive thing bowl! :)

A very pleased Martin :) :)

Haunted Mansion top hats - In the attic room with the portraits, towards the end on the right and across from the bride with the beating heart, 3 top hats make a classic Mickey on the hatstand.​

mansionattic_hat_hm2_6143.jpg

Under number 5 on the EPCOT park map (the Innoventions West building) by the water, at the upper side of the lake, there is a bush or flower bed shaped as Mickey's head (red "head" and green "ears").

dsc03686_8062.jpg

dsc03684_8062.jpg

dsc03683_8062.jpg

Back