• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

If you could create ANY pin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could create ANY pin...
I second getting Tanya to design pins :lol: Amazing design for the lantern scene! I want one ;)

I've always been a sucker for the Tink and Jessica Halloween-dress-up pins (as Dyma is as well...right? :)), but I agree that they need to include other characters as well. Love the pic you found and posted and would really love to see a pin series of the same.

Last edited:
My absolute DREAM pin would feature my top 3 fave characters. It would be a super jumbo which shows Gaston sitting on his hunting chair. In his lap would be Cheshire, being stroked, ala Bond villain! And propping up Gaston's legs would be Scar, who would be lay there rolling his eyes.

Lol, you can tell that this is my dream pin because it would only ever exist in my head.

I think someone else first mentioned this idea on Dizpins (sorry, don't remember who), but it would be awesome to have a pin with Jasmine in her red "slave" outfit on. Bonus points if they show her trapped in the hourglass. I've always thought that would make such a cool pin, especially if they could also show Aladdin fighting snake-Jafar a la [pin]72331[/pin] in the foreground (or background).

Scan_Pic0015.jpg

Here is a sketch for my idea on how she should look with her slave outfit.

I think the only thing I would not like about the hour glass one, would be the face on Jasmine. She would have to look scared. D: I like pretty and sassy faces for princesses. LOL

Awesome, you're such a great artist, talesoftobv! And I seriously hope Disney catches on to the whole "princesses dressed as their villains" idea. That Jasmine one would go straight onto my Wants list for sure.

I love the Jasmine in the slave outfit idea! And I liked part of Masamune's idea of Gaston in his hunting chair.

The pin I would really love to see made is one of Prince Philip when he's a little boy and seeing the baby Princess Aurora for the first time. Something like this, with the cradle and him looking into it:

sleeping-beauty-sleeping-beauty-3383190-720-480.jpg

I love the Jasmine in the slave outfit idea! And I liked part of Masamune's idea of Gaston in his hunting chair.

The pin I would really love to see made is one of Prince Philip when he's a little boy and seeing the baby Princess Aurora for the first time. Something like this, with the cradle and him looking into it:

OMG! I love that part of the movie!

I really think that there should be a series called something like "Classic/favorite/memorable etc Moments" where it's actual stills from the movies turned into pins of popular movies. Preferably a DS.com set too. LOL

That would be awesome! Would also love to see similar to 34752 http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=34752&sid=9167.1295195994.v3 but with Merryweather in the dress instead of Stitch.

3rd This Motion For 2011 Halloween Villians!!!

Hands down - Oh! Yeah!
Would become. A. Complete. Pin. Floozy!

OMG I totally love this idea for a pin I dont collect princesses that much or villians but that would be a must if it was ever a pin or even them individualluy!!!!

I like the sign idea. I'd also like to see a Fastpass Distribution pin for all the rides after they complete the regular Fastpass series.

I would love to see more pins of Alice in Tulgey woods with the creatures there! There are so many that should be on pins!

Or just of Alice in ANY kind of other pose besides the same 3 they put her in.

Scenes like these would be cool:

OMG! I love that part of the movie!

I really think that there should be a series called something like "Classic/favorite/memorable etc Moments" where it's actual stills from the movies turned into pins of popular movies. Preferably a DS.com set too. LOL

I would love that! It kinda reminds me of these really pretty unauthorized pins I've seen for sale a couple of times. There's some Sleeping Beauty ones (of some of my favorite scenes) but they're not listed in the Pinpics database. The Alice ones are to give an idea of what they look like: [pin]31639[/pin] I wish those pins/designs would be made legitimately by Disney.

That would be awesome! Would also love to see similar to 34752 http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=34752&sid=9167.1295195994.v3 but with Merryweather in the dress instead of Stitch.

That would be an awesome pin! Also, a better looking pin of Fauna making the cake would be cool too!

I'd like a Flynn Rider wanted poster pin. And since we're fantasizing, can I make it a set with Flynn's various noses and/or different characters from the movie? :lol:

Flaneur mentioned the idea and I just love it that much :)

The completer pin for the Flynn nose series would be a "Chain Face Puzzle" pin! Create many different noses by tilting and shaking the disc! :rock:

chain-face-puzzle-496.jpg

OOH! So many great ideas. I have been crazy about the princess' as the villains from each movie since we talked about it on dizpins. Those would just totally rock!!

One I have always loved the idea of having would be a super jumbo pin of The Mad Tea Party and in each tea cup there would be 4 characters who would be dressed clothing from one of the other characters in their cup. I love pins with lots of characters and pins of characters dressed as other characters are my absolute favorite pins ever so combining that with them all on the Mad Tea Party would be THE MOST AWESOMEST PIN to me...lol :D Wish I could sketch so I could make up a drawing of it but it is so perfect in my head and would definitely be my most loved pin. ;)

I've always been a sucker for the Tink and Jessica Halloween-dress-up pins (as Dyma is as well...right? :)), but I agree that they need to include other characters as well. Love the pic you found and posted and would really love to see a pin series of the same.

Totally, dude :rock:

Haow about our Villian boys dressed as Princesses??!! Might be a bit of a drag if we don't have artists with the right attitudes. :rofl:

for me would be Up related pins and not just Dug. Id love to see something like these (dont know how many times Ive typed this list)

1. Super Jumbo of just the house (no balloons no nothing) just the dream house when carl and ellie have got it how they wanted it to look
2. Group shot of Old Muntz and alpha, beta and gamma
3. Spirit of Adventure
4. Old ellie picture frame
5. carl and ellies chairs
6. Paradise Falls painting by ellie
7. Kevin and her babies (4 pin set)

I will stop there I think lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back