• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

If you could create ANY pin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could create ANY pin...
As a VILLAINS collector I just LOVE the proposed "Princesses as the Villains" pin, what a GREAT idea.

I would like to see a SUPER JUMBO of ALL of the Disney Villains, set up as duos, with their arms around each other shoulders. Males on one side, females on the other.

Also, individual Villains pins with their most famous "sayings" in a "word bubble" near their heads.

Mike S.

Maybe something to celebrate the old Disney Afternoon, like a Jumbo pin with all the main characters ranging from Scrooge McDuck to Darkwing Duck to Bonkers and Goliath

I would love to see more pins of Bambi grown up. I was dissapointed to see that it's Bambi and Faline as fawns that are in the upcomming kisses series, exact same pose as the last one, when there is that adorable moment where Bambi gets his antlers caught in the blossoms. I've only ever found one pin of that on Pin Pics.

And what about the Princesses dressing up as their other halves? Though it would only be fair for the boys to do the same :D

if it was me Id want more stitch experiment pins as there are 626 of them just not all have been shown etc but from the tv series then Id want these that feature in one episode. except one of them

cousins.jpg

Me? I'm in the middle of creating artwork for a 12 pin series! Me being the #1 stitch fan (im probably not but I see myself as it :p), I love seeing him and Lilo dressing up as different characters!

So I have came up with the 4th DLRP Invasion series - where he and his friends invade different films, so far i have 4 designs - 3 completed 1 in rough sketch form (I'll post these all later!). So I have, Lilo as Angel (Stitch's girlfriend) with stitch in his PJs, Stitch as Gantu, Lilo as Tink and what I find, the last pin of the set! Lilo as tiana (in blue Dress), Stitch as naveen (frog form), Jumba as Louis, Pleakley as Dr Facillier (lol!!) and Sparky as Ray!

Lindsay, I love your Gaston/Scar/cheshire Idea! You have inspired me to draw it!! Well when I get the chance!

And Tanya, very cool sketching but I haven't seen tangled yet (UK = 28th Jan = :( ) so i don't know what they refer to!

But Moo Moo, Pascal looks sooooooooooooo cute in a dress, might try my hand at drawing this, where did you find that pic??

So I was looking at the WWII poster series pictures and i'm greatly disturbed that this isn't one of the pins:

sailor-kiss.jpg

So i'm coming here to fantasize about a Rapunzel/Flynn pin from the very end of Tangled where this EXACT kiss happens, just put Rapunzel in the sailor's spot and Flynn in the nurse's :lol:

Come on Disney!

chaboo, check out the UK Coming Soon thread! :drool: They're doing a Gaston pin which features the three bimbettes!

Angel Lilo and Stitch.jpgpicture.jpgGantu Stitch.jpgLilo Tink.jpg

Heres some of my art!!!! Lilo as Angel with Stitch in his PJs, Stitch as Gantu, Lilo as Tinkerbell and Lindsay's picture half completed, Gaston in his hunting chair (with no hands lol) supposed to be petting cheshire cat with his feet up on top of a very sketchy Scar!

Please comment on this lindsay!!

They're all lovely Sean! :p My fave is obviously my dream pin pic though. It's looking great so far!

Disney, Please Make This Pin - DPF Members, Add Your Ideas to the Wish List

:wavey:

Hello,

We saw Tangled yesterday (remember, we live in Africa!) and it was fantastic! Maximus is the best horse EVER :lol:

However, the most 'pin worthy' moment was when the film showed a full screen close up of the mosaic in the town square of Baby Rapunzel with her Mother and Father. I definitely drooled. :drool:

It reminded me of the beautiful mosaic on board Triton's Restaurant on the DCL - and its matching pin (which is a favorite of ours)

pin32007

So, Disney, please make a beautiful Jumbo pin of the Mosaic from Tangled.

OK DPF members, What's your idea?

Last edited:
I've always wanted a pin set (preferably jumbos) of Hades' elemental creatures (including his "optic friend") that he summons towards the end of the movie to fight Hercules. *sigh*

:wavey:

Hello,

We saw Tangled yesterday (remember, we live in Africa!) and it was fantastic! Maximus is the best horse EVER :lol:

However, the most 'pin worthy' moment was when the film showed a full screen close up of the mosaic in the town square of Baby Rapunzel with her Mother and Father. I definitely drooled. :drool:

It reminded me of the beautiful mosaic on board Triton's Restaurant on the DCL - and its matching pin (which is a favorite of ours)

pin32007

So, Disney, please make a beautiful Jumbo pin of the Mosaic from Tangled.

OK DPF members, What's your idea?

I'm a sucker for any "Stained Glass" pins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back