• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Imagination Gala ~ Every Tear Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagination Gala ~ Every Tear Set
I think Disney figured out those pins were being sold as scrappers and put a stop to it.
I haven't see any since November
There's a Jessie that gets re-listed on ebay but the others stopped showing up a lot like they use to

I think Disney figured out those pins were being sold as scrappers and put a stop to it.
I haven't see any since November
There's a Jessie that gets re-listed on ebay but the others stopped showing up a lot like they use to

I think most of the scrappers that the icy seller had were sold as BINs back when Selen created this thread. The UP that showed up on ebay was sold to one person, not sure about the Lion King one (if same person bought all of them). The icy seller only had 4-6 of each one. That person who purchased from the icy seller then listed the UP and LK on ebay. For all we know, he could have done a second chance offer to the 2nd person and 3rd person and depleted his inventory that way.

I did see the LK one show up on FB a few weeks ago.

I think most of the scrappers that the icy seller had were sold as BINs back when Selen created this thread. The UP that showed up on ebay was sold to one person, not sure about the Lion King one (if same person bought all of them). The icy seller only had 4-6 of each one. That person who purchased from the icy seller then listed the UP and LK on ebay. For all we know, he could have done a second chance offer to the 2nd person and 3rd person and depleted his inventory that way.

I did see the LK one show up on FB a few weeks ago.

What I meant is that the icy person made/sold very few unlike the other pins they have listed. Few people in california bough them and resold but they stopped too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back