• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event
This is my first time hearing of this:D Thank you for all that you do on DPF, David! Thank you, Merlin, for updating my signature! :D

~Ben

Well, I could definitely use a pick-me-up, whether it's getting a grail, helping someone get a grail, or just seeing the excitement as people get zapped. I'm in ... and thank you, David and Amy, for everything you do to keep the joy in pin collecting.

Time Flies!

Will try and get my siggy updated soon....and my trades list to help with the supply!

I am going to update my signature tomorrow and shoot you a PM, hopefully I can help you out this year!

Ah! Nothing like the holidays on DPF to get me to crawl out of my hole. I'm willing to help with signatures as well!

Thank you speedwaystar1 for my AWESOME Signature! (I'll treasure it forever! :lol: Also big props to Sir David for hosting this fingers crossed for a grail! :D
d8db98001495e5a44f130413d13407d7.jpg

Last edited:
This is wonderful! :D Hopefully I can help dig up some grails for people! Sending address PM now!

Also, if you need a signature, I'm happy to help too (though it might take me a sec because of school--but I'll definitely get to it!)

~Merlin

This is wonderful! :D Hopefully I can help dig up some grails for people! Sending address PM now!

Also, if you need a signature, I'm happy to help too (though it might take me a sec because of school--but I'll definitely get to it!)

~Merlin

Hey Merlin,

You might want to update your signature before you do others. I see lots of marks on yours that you have found pins. ;) Nice to meet you at the pinpics event!!!

Hey Merlin,

You might want to update your signature before you do others. I see lots of marks on yours that you have found pins. ;) Nice to meet you at the pinpics event!!!
Haha! Yes, I definitely need to add some new pins! Though some collections are really wrapping up! Aladdin and Star Wars are pretty solid! But yes, I totally need to sit down and add new stuff. Hahah!

And it was awesome to meet you too!! :D

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Since we are on page 2 now I will repost the rules for those who are joining in on this page:

Rule #1:
You must post here
and have a signature that has your grail/most wanted pins on it.

Rule #2:
Your signature must also have the pinpics pin numbers by the pictures of the pins.

Rule #3:
You must send me your address so I know where to send your new pin if you are one of the lucky ones to win.
It doesn't matter if you just sent me your address yesterday. It is a rule and everybody must follow it or not have a chance to win.

Rule #4:
You must post here by Midnight Pacific Standard time on November 30th. I have to have time to find stuff and get it in the mail, we are trying to have all packages delivered by Christmas.

Rule #5:
If you manage to find a grail on your signature please let me know. I don't want to send out duplicates.

Rule #6:
You must post here after you receive your pin so that we know you have received it and so others can see what was sent out.

Made myself my first signature! We're all set now to join the fun :)
If I can help with a signature (although my signature making skills are pretty basic), let me know.

Amazing that this has come round again already! :- ) Thank you as always for your generosity and overwhelming sense of community spirit.

I will try and get my signature updated by the person who made it for me, but for reference I have managed to get 61096 Jock and Scamp! So I will try and get this crossed off!

Amazing that this has come round again already! :- ) Thank you as always for your generosity and overwhelming sense of community spirit.

I will try and get my signature updated by the person who made it for me, but for reference I have managed to get 61096 Jock and Scamp! So I will try and get this crossed off!

Hi Loomi, if memory serves we got you that one last year. :hsd: if SweetAlissum can't fix it for you ask David (speedwaystar1)

I'm down to play!

It only took me, on and off, 8 hours to update my sig, get it animated, and link it to my photobucket, with several breaks including a trip down to Little Havana for an overpriced, however amazing sandwich and candied bacon. BUT! My siggie is updated, mainly with my wildest wants, because they're grails after all. I'm quite pleased I was able to erase quite a few, especially off Frozen and Hades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back