• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Jumbo Tower of Terror Attraction Coolection Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Jumbo Tower of Terror Attraction Coolection Pin
I am not familar with this pin, can you tell me the pin number?

Thank you,[

Vicki

QUOTE=MAL;583050]This is my first bid on a trade auction, here goes:
I will start with DSF back to school IDs Chicken Little and James P. Sullivan.[/QUOTE]

Ok. I really started reviewing things, as it looks like it will be between these three, and I started reviewing what I really wanted, versus what I would just trade off. So here it goes;

Leader Board

1) Vixy
2 Tokyodisneydad/Punn

Its really close, but I really love Duffy! lolol

Vicki

Hmmm I wish this lasted until Thirsday so I could check and see if they still had the Duffy and Shelly May jeweled tin but I can't bid it without being sure....hmmm thinking now.

Ok I want to completely scratch my first bid....INSTEAD of those I will offer this ONE pin

Pin 87682: DSF - Jessica Decade Series - 1980's

I just got it in the mail today and I like the pin, but for that Goofy I would trade it. If this gets me nowhere then I will bow out with a thank you for the chance.

I'll bid these...
pin67256th72
Pin 67256: DLR - Tinker Bell Birthstone Collection 2009 - January (Garnet)

I wish it ended Thursday too now! I love Duffy & Shellie May!!!! :-(

Hmmm I wish this lasted until Thirsday so I could check and see if they still had the Duffy and Shelly May jeweled tin but I can't bid it without being sure....hmmm thinking now.

Ok. So here it goes;

Leader Board

1) Vixy
2 Tokyodisneydad/Punn
3) Dis22

Its really close, but I still really love Duffy!

Vicki

Ok I will add a Japan Disney Store mint tin....Duffy if they have it.... Ur choice of what they do have if Duffy is not still there
sorry Im at work and can't add a pic but if u look back at my auctions u can see examples.... I'll know for sure unfortunately about an hour after the auction but 80 % sure they do

So there you go!!!! Tokyodisneydad, you won the pin!!!!!

Pm me your address, and I will mail it out Saturday!!!!

Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back