• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

June 7th Princess Books - 10 of them! At cost for the DPF community!

Of course they release an Ariel surprise pin. I would have made the 5 hour drive just for a chance if I knew there would be a TLM pin.

This is pretty awesome, I haven't been on here in a long time and it's really nice to see how nice and supportive everyone still is! Man, it'd be so cool if I could get my hands on the Tiana open book. I saw prices on Ebay already heading over 50 bucks >.<

He's going to give up good pins to get good numbers to purchase pins for the community...at cost?

tumblr_inline_mpgzb7B4AN1qz4rgp.gif

Don't worry folks though I did not get the best of numbers as seen below, 0 out of 5, I was able to make some trades for these beauties and the Pin Illuminati came through for the DPF community with the rest of these princess pins for you guys. I will be posting the rest of the Princess pin DPF recipients tonight and tomorrow.

Last edited:
So sorry you did not get better numbers, but thank you truly for trying to help out the pin community. You sir are one of a kind. :hug:

Don't worry folks though I did not get the best of numbers as seen below, 0 out of 5, I was able to make some trades for these beauties and the Pin Illuminati came through for the DPF community with the rest of these princess pins for you guys. I will be posting the rest of the Princess pin DPF recipients tonight and tomorrow.

TennantBrilliant.gif

Thank you!

Out of curiosity, are you going to be posting which ptds you were able to attain for the blind bags, or will they remain a surprise until we open our pin mail? Either way is cool with me. I'm just a curious little oyster X3

Congratulations to all that have been chosen thus far. I keep checking this and hoping to see my name... LOL! I am really sorry that you drew such lousy numbers! You would think pin karma would have been raining all over you and your crowd!

The pin karma came from my local pin community who volunteered there pins for you guys. I got half of these Princess pins for you DPF but understand that there is a great low key pin group in Socal whose sole purpose is to get pins out to the larger pin community who cannot access these DSF pins. Nothing wanted in return, they know who they are, and they quietly take no credit for their awesomeness. I simply call them the Pin Illuminati.

I'm probably too late for this, but.... Would the Ariel Surprise Release pin be for sale at price too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TennantBrilliant.gif

Thank you!

Out of curiosity, are you going to be posting which ptds you were able to attain for the blind bags, or will they remain a surprise until we open our pin mail? Either way is cool with me. I'm just a curious little oyster X3

It will remain a mystery. Some of the pin illuminati are giving their PTds to Angel to mail. Some are mailing directly to recipients

Eeny Meeny Miny Mo has chosen a brand spankin' new PDF member tonight, Smallcandles from Maryland. To answer a question just posted tonight the Ariel Suprise Storybook is not part of the ten pin Princess set.

Congrats to those who have won sets!

I am honestly in tears seeing so many people made happy, and those who have been willing to do this kind deed expecting nothing in return!

I have had quite a lousy day seeing the greed from this release and personally feeling the backstabbing that greed inspired. I began to feel like I didn't want to be part of a hobby where people like that overran it. Seeing this has honestly turned my day around. It means so much to me to see people helping each other. That is what this hobby is about to me. Helping one another, trading, and sharing a love for something special. That is why I got into pin trading, and that is why I'll stay.

The community here on DPF is really something special, and I am truly happy to be a part of it.

Good luck to all of those that are looking. And thank you to those that have helped make this possible :)

congrats to all!

after prepurchasing 3, and buying 1 yesterday... only for ALL of those to get refunded to me, it is nice to see people helping each other and see collectors getting pins at cost. I am excited for all of you who will be getting these pins, and for all of us who got to see true Disney spirit in this thread.

congrats to all!

after prepurchasing 3, and buying 1 yesterday... only for ALL of those to get refunded to me, it is nice to see people helping each other and see collectors getting pins at cost. I am excited for all of you who will be getting these pins, and for all of us who got to see true Disney spirit in this thread.

Chroll you were able to get your Enchanted Book in the end?

Back