• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

June 7th Princess Books - 10 of them! At cost for the DPF community!

Just bumping this. 1st of the month and less than a week until the big day. Maleficent Release had 1200 people show up. How much will this release have? Over 2000???

Any guess which pins I might really enjoy having the opportunity to include in my collection?
...and yes all our fav pins are displayed on our Halloween Candelabra.

This is super cool, thanks for the opportunity.

and now for some Wicked Humor...

This is so very sweet. I'm getting out of pin trading because people were selling at such huge price influxes, so to know that people like you exist is just awesome. Good luck everyone!

Just bumping this. 1st of the month and less than a week until the big day. Maleficent Release had 1200 people show up. How much will this release have? Over 2000???

It'll be OVER 9,000!!!

tumblr_m0286a436Q1qfqcq8o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Will you please put me into the running for any of the pins? I'm especially interested in Jasmine, Belle and Rapunzel. I wish everyone going to the event good luck!

Eeeeeek I'm sooo excited for these pins to come this Saturday! But definitely sending some genie magic to everyone who could get great numbers tomorrow. I know I wanted the Jasmine & Tiana pins but if for some reason I was able to get just the Jasmine pin, it would literally be a "whole new world" to me (excuse the lovely corny Aladdin jokes lol). So here's sending some love & luck with the release this Saturday & some lovely yet interesting Aladdin pics.

3u5e7amy.jpg

eny9etu2.jpg

*THESE ARE NOT MY PICS BUT BASED ON THE WATERMARKS OR PIC CREDS*

These pins are so beautiful, that Tangled and Enchanted ♥ and that Beauty and the Beast is gorgeous!! Good luck to everyone and good luck to those going to try and get the pins! :)

Those pins are absolutely gorgeous! I am keeping my fingers crossed and counting my lucky stars over and over... LOL

I really like the BatB book pin too and that one was not even on the list! *Shaking my head as these will be more pins I won't be able to get for a long long time... LOL

Back