• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

June 7th Princess Books - 10 of them! At cost for the DPF community!

June 7th Princess Books - 10 of them! At cost for the DPF community!
Hi! This is such a wonderful and kind thing to do however I'm a little confused is it at random that your going to get the pins or is it first come first serve?
If it is at random please put me down for
1. Enchanted hinged book
2. Rapunzel hinged book
3. Event dangle pin

however I would honestly take any pin from the set that I can get :)

Hi, I am interested in any of the pins from the June 7th release.
Here is my order of preference:

1. Enchanted hinged book
2. Rapunzel hinged book
3. Event dangle pin
4. BATB
5. Aladdin
6. Cinderella
7. Brave
8. PATF

Thanks for the chance to purchase. It is so much appreciated,

How I feel before clicking the link to this thread to see if anyone else has been chosen :lol:

Oh-God-Walter-White-Freaks-Out-In-Breaking-Bad.gif

nervous-gif.gif

tumblr_mcflt5oekM1qal8rq.gif

Not exactly sure how this is working. I just know I would love the opportunity to be in the running. Thank you again for doing this

:x: :anxious:

Yes, It is awesome to offer these pins to the community. Many of us do not have the opportunity to get to DSF to purchase pins.

Thank you so much for this offer.

I'd like to add the hinged book for Princess and the Frog to my list:

1. Tangled
2. Enchanted
3. Belle
4. Froggie book

thanks again and sorry for being confused about how or when the random mo gets going. Meenie minee. Mo.
Are there random starting points each time?

Using our Eeny Meeny Miny Moe the second person chosen is Vex from Florida, congratulations! You were the first person to use animated gif's on this sale thread and I knew someone was going to use them at some point or another. Don't worry folks I have other methods of picking the next person, at least eight more Princess pins to go!

Random starting points.
Random pins that the 10 people get for the Princess set.
Blind bag PTDs will be from 5/30 Maleficent release, 6/6 go to DSF to get a wristband or 6/7 Princess release.

It looks like most people are going for the same pins (Tangled, Enchanted, Belle in Sheep, PATF, Brave) and a few want Jasmine and Cinderella. Preferences are taken into consideration (obviously).

Hope this helps answer your questions!

Last edited:
Using our Eeny Meeny Miny Moe the second person chosen is Vex from Florida, congratulations! You were the first person to use animated gif's on this sale thread and I knew someone was going to use them at some point or another. Don't worry folks I have other methods of picking the next person, at least eight more Princess pins to go!

5C7309G.gif

Ahhh, THANK YOU so much!! I'm super stoked :) :salute:

giphy.gif

tumblr_lpb33xMJQ41qm6oc3o1_500.gif

Gif?!

Well! Here's a gif AND a tiger! LOL! X3 I definitely am looking forward to the wacky things that people will do to get randomly selected!

tumblr_m5tygplzw91r1cdx4.gif
Tigger_Disney-Dance-Moves.gif

This thread is amazing. I really love how everyone gets a chance to get one of these pins at cost. Thanks ;)
tumblr_n5w0cujF9T1tb8z4wo1_500.gif

I didn't see a lot of people wanting the Cinderella pin, so time to give Cindy some love :) haha.
I do like the pin and is one of my favourites of the pin books (next to Jasmine and Belle)

Last edited:
I would love to be considered for the Tangled, Enchanted and Beauty and the Beast pins please. I'm in the UK and can send you British candy as a thank you :D

I would love to be considered for the Tangled, Enchanted and Beauty and the Beast pins please. I'm in the UK and can send you British candy as a thank you :D

hahahahahaha are we allowed bribes?! I can send homemade tortillas as a thank you. ;)

seriously though, I love me some British candy. squashies!!

Just let me know what you like and I will head straight to the kitchen! I can make a little bit of everything, but my specialty is Italian and Puertorrican/Cuban food. After the meal is prepared I would be more than happy to provide some musical entertainment. How about a Disney concert featuring some of the most beloved classic Disney songs, I will even throw in some "Let it Go", just in case you have not heard it enough :rofl:

♪♫ The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen,
♪♫ A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen,
♪♫ The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside,
♪♫ Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried,
♪♫ Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be,
♪♫ Conceal don't feel, don't let them knowwwwwwww, well now then knowwwwwww,

♫♪ Let it go, let it go, can't hold back anymore, let it go, let it go, turn away and slam the door,
♫♪ I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on!
♫♫♫♫The cold never bothered me anyway♫♫♫ :)

I can keep going or sing another song, let me know :D

Back