• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kinder Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
My BF couldn't find any either :(, gonna go to my co op again Tommorow and have a look!

Aww, you don't seem to be having much luck with this. I hope you find them today. In the Co-op I've been going to, they're right by the till, sort of tucked into the corner of a shelf, with the little sign saying "Limited Edition" attached to the shelf. They're not hugely obvious (my boyfriend didn't see them when he went in but I found them later the same day!).

Also, I noticed that on the offer sign, it says the offer is on until the 25th Feb - so we know they are stocking them until then, at the very least. I would imagine a limited run would be a month or so. I reckon it's just clever wording, as all the kinder toys are limited edition in a way - they stop selling them all after a little while. It's probably just to encourage people to buy more, they should be there a while yet :).

I opened my other two and got two Belles, so now I have three of her! Seems like I got a Belle batch.

OK, does anyone want to swap?! I got all duplicates in the 4 eggs I bought today!

I have available...

2 x Ariel (both types of tail)
Aurora
Rapunzel

I need..
Belle (really want her!)
Jasmine
Cinderella

Let me know if you would like to swap! I'd also swap them for stickers or low value pins :)

I've now got two spare Auroras (although pending a swap on one) and two spare Belles.

Ammonite, you interested in swapping an Ariel for Belle? I only have the green tailed Ariel so looking for the other one. Let me know :).

Went to look again today and no luck!!! :( I did get 2 kinder eggs from tesco though as all the talk of kinder eggs made me want so me hehe

But these aren't princesses >_<

y7uge2av.jpg

Went to look again today and no luck!!! :( I did get 2 kinder eggs from tesco though as all the talk of kinder eggs made me want so me hehe

But these aren't princesses >_<

y7uge2av.jpg

Aww Jennifer, it's so rubbish for you that you can't find them :(. I really hope they get them in your local store soon.

Aww Jennifer, it's so rubbish for you that you can't find them :(. I really hope they get them in your local store soon.

I hope so too :(! I'm worried that they stop selling them on the 25th :( !! I asked my dad if he can look in our co op at home :)!

I hope so too :(! I'm worried that they stop selling them on the 25th :( !! I asked my dad if he can look in our co op at home :)!

I don't think they will, I think that's just when the discount offer ends. I expect they'll have them longer than that. I have a spare Belle (traded one though, yay!) and a spare Aurora so let me know if you want to try and work something out for those two.

Also got two more eggs to open later. Crossing my fingers for Snow White but if there are more doubles I'll let you know :)

I don't think they will, I think that's just when the discount offer ends. I expect they'll have them longer than that. I have a spare Belle (traded one though, yay!) and a spare Aurora so let me know if you want to try and work something out for those two.

Also got two more eggs to open later. Crossing my fingers for Snow White but if there are more doubles I'll let you know :)

I hope so!!! I keep searching everytime I go to town hehe! Has anyone seen them anywhere else other then co op? I have a few co ops in Lincoln, but I always go to the closest one as the others are a bit of a trek >-<

If I find some ill definitely be up to trade!!!! :3

I hope so!!! I keep searching everytime I go to town hehe! Has anyone seen them anywhere else other then co op? I have a few co ops in Lincoln, but I always go to the closest one as the others are a bit of a trek >-<

If I find some ill definitely be up to trade!!!! :3

It seems they are a Co-op exclusive, that's the only place I've seen them. Perhaps it's worth trekking out to one of the others to find them?

I'm happy to trade for other items if you've got anything else to trade, if that's any help :).

I only need Jasmine now to complete my set,if anyone has her then please pm me and let me know.I have two Cinderella doubles and two Belle doubles if anyone wants to trade.
thanks.

I've got three Auroras, a Belle and a Rapunzel now. Looking for Snow White and Cinderella, or always happy to trade for low value pins or Frozen stickers :).

Oh man!! I wish I could get one or all of these here... I love kinder eggs, and princesses, so I would imagine that a princess inside a kinder egg is a pretty great thing... silly laws.

Oh man!! I wish I could get one or all of these here... I love kinder eggs, and princesses, so I would imagine that a princess inside a kinder egg is a pretty great thing... silly laws.

If you're interested, I'd be happy to arrange a trade of my spares (I have Rapunzel, Aurora and Belle) for low value pins or other merch, or send them to you for cost + shipping. Just let me know by PM, I'm sure we could work something out :).

:( so my dad said the co op in our village has changed to "local stores" whatever that is! And still no luck finding the eggs :'(

Some of my friends went to Canada over the past weekend and picked up a pack of three princess Kinder eggs. The box advertised "2 in 3 eggs are princesses!"
Well I opened mine, and it was a Snow White bracelet. Okay, fine. My friend opened his and it was...a lion. But not Simba or Nala. No. A random, not-Disney-related-at-all Lion! Lol. And then the third was Rapunzel. "2 in 3" my butt! Haha.
Are the Frozen ones still floating around somewhere?

To anyone wanting to swap for the other princesses or low value pins I have an Ariel, Cinderella and Aurora for trade still need Jasmine, Rapunzel and Belle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back