• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LE 17" Doll Co-op? Wedding Rapunzel, Merida, and Cinderella Retail!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE 17" Doll Co-op? Wedding Rapunzel, Merida, and Cinderella Retail!!

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
NHello everyone!

So, there is a lot of 4 Disney Limited Edition dolls on eBay right now. Included are Rapunzel, Wedding Rapunzel, Cinderella, and Merida. The starting bid price is $450, with free shipping.

I am interested in only Rapunzel, seeing as I have the other three. Would anyone be willing to split it with me?

The prices would be as follows:
Rapunzel (me): $130
Cinderella (ladyroselie): $107 + ($7+ [$17-$30] shipping)
Merida (nessamgm85): $107 + ($7 + [$17-$30] shipping)
Wedding Rapunzel (Mali??) (2nd. nessamgm85): $107 + ($7 + [$17-$30 shipping)

Please note that these prices do not include the shipping from me to you! This cost would vary by country/location. I have a lot of experience in shipping, but I have never tried to ship one of these dolls before. Please note I would have to purchase at least one large roll of bubble wrap, as well as three boxes (I will estimate this cost at $20 to be divided by the three remaining dolls, adding $7 to each doll's cost). I will estimate the actual cost of shipping each doll at $17 a piece in the USA, $30 out of country (I will refund any overcharges and bite the bullet on any undercharges).

If anyone is interested, please let me know! Price adjustments can be made if so desired (we can move around what each doll should cost). I will not raise Rapunzel more than $150 though. Please understand that I will be most likely paying some out of pocket for shipping! :) (I never estimate anything properly lol, its always more than I think!).

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I recently shipped a LE Belle doll by Fedex, I had to get a special size box (about $6), and shipping was about $22. Another method, and how I received my Rapunzel, is to cut two boxes to make a custom box, though there is a greater potential for damage. I think USPS might have better pricing for this kind of thing than a private service.

I want Merida so bad but I am so broke. I wish I could help. Good luck on the co-opt!

Thank you so much! :) If I could spot you for the Merida, I so would!!

Dang, I'm only interested in the Blonde Rapunzel. Sorry!

Aw :( Unfortunately she is the only one I'm missing from the bunch haha. If for some reason I can't end up doing it however, you're next in line! :D

I may be interested in Cinderella. If she is still available in 1-2 days I will PM you.

Thank you for your interest! The lot ends in 20 hours, but if no one buys, hopefully it will be relisted! :D So please let me know either way!

I recently shipped a LE Belle doll by Fedex, I had to get a special size box (about $6), and shipping was about $22. Another method, and how I received my Rapunzel, is to cut two boxes to make a custom box, though there is a greater potential for damage. I think USPS might have better pricing for this kind of thing than a private service.

Ohhh that is good to know!! I was planning on going through USPS because of their insurance policies and such. I was going to just bubble wrap the holy living out of each doll and pad her to high heaven in a large box. I'm afraid making a custom box would cause damages as well.

Dang it. Worst day of my life to be broke.

;-; Do you want Merida?? I wish I could spot for you too!! Ugh why have I not been paid yet lol.

Does wedding rapunzel have short or long lashes?

I sent the seller a message asking for a closer shot of her face! :) So hopefully we will know soon!

I know the lot you are talking about, I will try to post or PM by tomorrow afternoon with a yes or no confirmation. In the meantime, if someone else wants Cindy don't worry about holding for me.

Does wedding rapunzel have short or long lashes?

Seller replied, they are unsure of what I mean. They said all of the LE dolls have the same, long lashes, as does their wedding Rapunzel. They compared her lashes to normal Rapunzel. I will infer that this means that yes, the wedding Rapunzel has the long lashes! :) But they are posting a picture tomorrow just to be sure!

I would want Merida, or Rapunzel. x.x But I just can't do it.

It's all good though!

Aw *hugs* someday!! The Merida still isn't too bad on the second hand market, so I hope you get her!

I know the lot you are talking about, I will try to post or PM by tomorrow afternoon with a yes or no confirmation. In the meantime, if someone else wants Cindy don't worry about holding for me.

Thank you so much! :) I look forward to your reply!

Please confirm me for Cinderella if this goes through. I will keep an eye on the thread and can send you the $$ through PayPal whenever you need. Thanks for putting this together!

Also, payment must be made to me within three days' time ($131 for USA co-opers, $144 for our international friends, if there are any). If I win the lot, I will send out PMs to anyone why confirmed their position with my paypal. I will ask that payment be sent as a gift. You will receive messages tonight if I win the lot. Thank you so much!

Ooo, I will get back to you shortly! Thank you so much for asking! Sorry for the delay, I didn't see yor post :)

I won't be able to tell you until about 7 tonight, I'm sorry! If that is too late, let the other member who wanted her have her :)

If you won, and ALL the people are unable to get Merida - count me as interested!

No, we did not :( I'm so sorry everyone. I had to work tonight so I was unable to snipe it at the last second. I'm so upset I just feel like crying. I hope no one's hopes were let down.

No, we did not :( I'm so sorry everyone. I had to work tonight so I was unable to snipe it at the last second. I'm so upset I just feel like crying. I hope no one's hopes were let down.

Don't even worry about it, I really appreciate you setting up this thread and trying for it. I was watching and the winner literally got it in the last 10-20 seconds. I wish you the best of luck in finding your Rapunzel, I'm sure she will come to you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back