• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LE 17" Doll Co-op? Wedding Rapunzel, Merida, and Cinderella Retail!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE 17" Doll Co-op? Wedding Rapunzel, Merida, and Cinderella Retail!!
I would have won it, if I were home :(
Thank you for the well wishes, but Rapunzel is literally not fated to be mine. I just cannot afford her eBay prices. I have missed her so many times, I think its a sign!
I hope you all find the other dolls you need!
Mali, please PM me if you are still looking for a wedding Rapunzel. I think I have a friend who is selling for retail.

I would have won it, if I were home :(
Thank you for the well wishes, but Rapunzel is literally not fated to be mine. I just cannot afford her eBay prices. I have missed her so many times, I think its a sign!
I hope you all find the other dolls you need!
Mali, please PM me if you are still looking for a wedding Rapunzel. I think I have a friend who is selling for retail.

Thank you! With all of the releases coming up, I may hold off on working on past collections (so I can purchase the new ones at retail, before they rise in cost!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back