• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LE Cinderella's "Glass Slippers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they offered me a new doll for an exchange and I said I did not want to risk losing her and wish for a different decision because I spend too much money to just exchange and having something else happen, after that I got an email saying they issued me a $25 gift card!!! :)

Lucky you! I tried 4 times and I was offered to return it once and offered to replace it 3 times…..most recent as of today. I would prefer the gift card. This last email they told me they "located" me another doll and they want to pick mine up and then send me the new one! haha…no way! I'll keep trying and see what they say. Congrats to those who got the gift card

Lucky you! I tried 4 times and I was offered to return it once and offered to replace it 3 times…..most recent as of today. I would prefer the gift card. This last email they told me they "located" me another doll and they want to pick mine up and then send me the new one! haha…no way! I'll keep trying and see what they say. Congrats to those who got the gift card

Did you say specifically you didn't want a new doll? And mention a gift card? That's what I said. I told them I did not want to risk my doll with an exchange because it seems it's sold out everywhere and rather have send new shoes or a gift card and they gave me a gift card

Congrats! However did you manage that? I just e-mailed guest services about my slipper. I will let you know what they say... I specifically said that I did not want a replacement doll. Let's hope they offer me new slippers. :x:
Maybe there were only a few left over from production, I dunno. Now I have to find a use for the stained ones, Singing Ariel and Rapunzel can fight over them, lol.

8113414885_552d5808d2.jpg

Did you say specifically you didn't want a new doll? And mention a gift card? That's what I said. I told them I did not want to risk my doll with an exchange because it seems it's sold out everywhere and rather have send new shoes or a gift card and they gave me a gift card

I said I didn't want a new doll, just new slippers. I never asked for a gift card right out….so I emailed again and asked for a gift card and they offered me $10. I guess it's better than nothing…...

Maybe there were only a few left over from production, I dunno. Now I have to find a use for the stained ones, Singing Ariel and Rapunzel can fight over them, lol.

8113414885_552d5808d2.jpg

Congratulations on getting replacement shoes! Honestly, it should not be that hard for Disney to issue more. They make hundreds of these at a time in the factory, I'm sure! :( This really shows how all over the map the company is with handling this same complaint. Notice how almost no one received the same compensation? Why are some people getting $10 gift certificates, while others get $20 or $25, especially since they apparently do have spare shoes on hand?!? I don't get it.

Congratulations on getting replacement shoes! Honestly, it should not be that hard for Disney to issue more. They make hundreds of these at a time in the factory, I'm sure! :( This really shows how all over the map the company is with handling this same complaint. Notice how almost no one received the same compensation? Why are some people getting $10 gift certificates, while others get $20 or $25, especially since they apparently do have spare shoes on hand?!? I don't get it.
Thanks, it was a surprise to me! From what I read so far everyone in US has been kindly offered a gift card, I'm in the UK. I don't know where the point of origin is for production of the Limited Edition dolls or if it is split between countries, I'm guessing UK is the base for European stores? Also we don't always get the same products as you guys. It may be they had a couple of dolls on display in the head office which had not been tied to the stands so weren't affected.

I'm in the UK and am getting replacement shoes too! Looks like it's only the UK so far who are issuing them. Weird.

Hmm, they offered to replace the whole doll, which I definitely don't want. I wish they would just give everyone the same thing :/

Hmm, they offered to replace the whole doll, which I definitely don't want. I wish they would just give everyone the same thing :/

Did you tell them you didn't want a replacement? I did and asked if I could get new shoes or a gift card and they offered me a $25 gift card

I got the replacement shoes today ^^. I'm in France it was sent via UK. When I emailed them, I asked only for new shoes

dscf3512.jpg

Did you tell them you didn't want a replacement? I did and asked if I could get new shoes or a gift card and they offered me a $25 gift card

I did tell them that, the response I got was that replacing the doll was my only option.

One gal came back at me with the $10 gift card. I complained, since I asked to be reimbursed 1/4 of 99.50, and was told that it was fine. So then another gal gave me $25 gift card.

I got my replacement shoes today but one has a bent heel so they're sending me another pair. Looks like the UK have plenty of spares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back