• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Frankenweenie line part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused why they're handing out 160 in the first two shifts. That means the last group will only have access to the marquees and nothing else. Why would I sit out on Hollywood Blvd for 9 hours to buy 2 pins?

Yeah...totally agree. It is a bunch of crap!!! Anyone that has to work gets screwed!! So typical. Not to mention the whole point of this was to stop the crazies from getting there 5 hours early to get in lines...well guess what...they were still all out there at 2:30 am there were a bunch of people. I liked the way they did the 3d glasses pins....didn't matter who got there first...they handed out wristbands in random order. That way the people that followed the rules and got there when they were told actually got better numbers than those that tried to be sneaking and stalk the place for hours before hand.

This way just is going to make more people come earlier....Come on DSF get your **** together..maybe a online random process or something...but this is getting out of hand. Big reason why I rarely do pins anymore.

They gave out more during 1PM since 250 doesn't divide evenly into 3. It was 1-80 in the morning, 81-169 in the afternoon, and 170-250 in the evening.

Yeah...totally agree. It is a bunch of crap!!! Anyone that has to work gets screwed!! So typical. Not to mention the whole point of this was to stop the crazies from getting there 5 hours early to get in lines...well guess what...they were still all out there at 2:30 am there were a bunch of people. I liked the way they did the 3d glasses pins....didn't matter who got there first...they handed out wristbands in random order. That way the people that followed the rules and got there when they were told actually got better numbers than those that tried to be sneaking and stalk the place for hours before hand.

This way just is going to make more people come earlier....Come on DSF get your **** together..maybe a online random process or something...but this is getting out of hand. Big reason why I rarely do pins anymore.

I completely agree . . . when people were required to stay there not as many wristbands would have been already handed out because people wouldn't be willing to wait that long for these pins - and thus other people who have to work have an actual shot at getting them. But now anyone and their brother can show up for five minutes get a wristband and then just come back the next day - OR take their wristband off and sell it to someone else. PLUS people who are number 170-and on back probably wont even make it into the trading event because it will take time for them to get everyone checked out.

They should give out unnumbered wristbands during the time slots and then the actual pin release day they should have everyone draw numbers to determine line order. That way a person at 7am and 7pm can BOTH have the opportunity to buy all of the pins.

I completely agree . . . when people were required to stay there not as many wristbands would have been already handed out because people wouldn't be willing to wait that long for these pins - and thus other people who have to work have an actual shot at getting them. But now anyone and their brother can show up for five minutes get a wristband and then just come back the next day - OR take their wristband off and sell it to someone else. PLUS people who are number 170-and on back probably wont even make it into the trading event because it will take time for them to get everyone checked out.

They should give out unnumbered wristbands during the time slots and then the actual pin release day they should have everyone draw numbers to determine line order. That way a person at 7am and 7pm can BOTH have the opportunity to buy all of the pins.

I wanna wait 5 minutes for a wrist band.... the 5 minutes I "waited" totally felt like 9 hours...Also how do you take your wristband off and sell it? My wrist band is like skin tight they didn't give me any wiggle room...

btw... this was my FIRST wristband event and I was there for the 1st wave but I fell short so I waited the extra hours because I promised people pins so I got in the 2nd wave... I dunno how you all do this so often lol.

Last edited:
Oh snap lol I didn't even know that was an option the lady was real nice but when I asked she looked at me and put it tighter ahahah. I'm sorry if people do that, that sucks!

I wanna wait 5 minutes for a wrist band.... the 5 minutes I "waited" totally felt like 9 hours...Also how do you take your wristband off and sell it? My wrist band is like skin tight they didn't give me any wiggle room...

btw... this was my FIRST wristband event and I was there for the 1st wave but I fell short so I waited the extra hours because I promised people pins so I got in the 2nd wave... I dunno how you all do this so often lol.

What number did you get?

Does anyone know how many people are already in line for the last wave of wristbands? We're on our way and we came all the way from San Diego. :/

There are currently a little less than 20. Since we are only guaranteed marquees, would anyone be interested in trading extra Frankenweenie pins for NBC marquees?

I'm only getting the marquees, event pin, and any surprise pin that may come out. If anyone wants me to pick anything up, please PM me and pay ASAp. I must have payment before I buy them, I don't have money in my account to get them myself. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back