• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - freezing for Frozen

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these pins are so amazing!!! I like every single one! :bigthumb: That Elsa Surprise Release pin is GORGEOUS!!! :drool: The only one I would REALLY like to have out of them is the one with Sven!!!! :x: I love caribou/reindeer and he is SO adorable!!! :lol:

All these pins are so amazing!!! I like every single one! :bigthumb: That Elsa Surprise Release pin is GORGEOUS!!! :drool: The only one I would REALLY like to have out of them is the one with Sven!!!! :x: I love caribou/reindeer and he is SO adorable!!! :lol:

Oooh, I know! There's one listed on eBay for under $40 (or there was 10 seconds ago). Let's go in halves and split the pin: You get the moose and I get the mountain man! ;-)

I know it is pretty much impossible for someone like me, unemployed and such, but if I could get my hands on the Frozen pins, I would have to start a new collection other than Jessica!!! :facepalm:

Well...that is a great question! :lol: I would say an LE 1/2 but that is just IMO! :)

It makes it OOAK. Darling Nate, we'll be rich before you know it! People will clamor for our LE0.5 pin(s)! But I, for one, will never sell. Not for all the Alice grails in the universe!

Now, if you'll ready the patient for surgery .... ;-)

It makes it OOAK. Darling Nate, we'll be rich before you know it! People will clamor for our LE0.5 pin(s)! But I, for one, will never sell. Not for all the Alice grails in the universe!

Now, if you'll ready the patient for surgery .... ;-)

I am with you my dear, these will be OUR special piece of treasure!!! Not for a completed Jessica collection!!! NO NO! ;)

I think we are ready for the first incision...

Thanks for posting the pix, Moondance; they are great! Totally agree with the above assessments--Anna and Elsa is the best. The surprise pin is also really nice. But I too am bummed about the Kristoff and Sven pin, because I kinda have a crush on Kristoff and if I was going to break down and get *a* pin from this group, I could almost have talked myself into that one. But nope. Maybe once the movie's out, the floodgates will open and there will be more (and more affordable) choices. Riiiiight.
I agree...hopefully more affordable choices. More Kristoff and need Hans to come out. Wow, lots of Elsa surprise pins on eBay. I have someone getting the opening day and snowflake pins. Hopefully they were bought! I keep on checking my email for a response....

I pulled 195 and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with these pins... that surprise pin is beautiful. However the quality on a few of these kind of suck.

Sorry, no... not trading!!!

I pulled 195 and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with these pins... that surprise pin is beautiful. However the quality on a few of these kind of suck.

Sorry, no... not trading!!!

yeah, we had to switch out quite a few times for all of the pins. The surprise had a spot on her dress, then a bent pin back, and other problems. Our Olaf has some paint missing from the eye.

That Elsa Surprise pin is the end of me...

- Stained Glass? Check
- Elsa alone? Check
- Let It Go? Check

I agree that it is hands down the best Frozen pin out right now (for Elsa fans at least like myself) and the chances of me owning it are next to none :( The entire set is really nice but if I had to take one thing away from the release, it'd be that that pin is beautiful!

You think?

yju8azur.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back