• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - freezing for Frozen

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - freezing for Frozen
"Freezing for Frozen" !!! Talk about accurate! Man if its gonna be like this, and this early for every release this winter Count me out! *except for keepers lol* BRRR!

Wow. Those pins are so much nicer than the flyer made them out to be!! Hopefully one day they will go down in price so I will have a chance at them.

i think ive all but given up on these and theyve been out like a day XD the 2 i want are just way too expensive. congrats to everyone who got them! and goodluck to those who want them.

Everything has become very unorganized. The woman at the door is letting people in out of order. People are missing from the line and there are small gaps between numbers. 238 just went in[/QUOT
Ha. That was my number. This was my first release and maybe my last. I was very fortunate to get a number that gave me the chance to buy the pins. It took me two hours to get in once #1 went in. Overall it was a 5.5 hour day once I arrived. After examining each pin, I had to swap out all but one and several of them more than once.

All in all it was not a bad expierence. I am glad I did it. That 5 hour drive home after was a killer though. I thought I would sell them or trade them after but, they are too beautiful to part with.

My friend got #563 and there was not 1 pin left when he went to the counter so your friend must have bought from a nice person since I don't see how or why someone would have returned it in the 100 people that left <_<

Almost no one in the 500 range stayed to get pins so my friend was able to get one. You're friend either didn't stay or got out of order, which did happen a bit as a few in the higher range missed their number because so many people had left.

Do you guys reckon these pins will get more or less popular? Someone offered me the marquee for my Tangled dreams pin but I'm not sure if I should wait a bit. Is that a good trade?

I've managed to get the Anna/Elsa and the Kristoff pin. I may have my hands on the marquee as well, so any help getting Olaf would be appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back