• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood....Postcards release!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood....Postcards release!

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
I thought I would start a thread for tomorrow's release!

Good luck to all! See you there in 8 hours.

So....this is the time of night where I look at the clock after chatting with people online and realize that if I go to sleep I'll have about an equal chance of sleeping through my alarm as I will waking up to it, and wondering if I should chance it or not...

Wow, I can only imagine how many people brought their friends in hope of getting a better number. Sorry that you didn't get a good number Li...

Numbers were terrible. All three of us pulled sequential numbers to boot? All over 800, we got here at 4 -_-
This was our first time ever trying for a pin release in person. Doesn't seem like they quite follow the guidelines posted to the site?

This is the first release I've been to in a while but back when I went, they pulled numbers one at a time. This time, she pulled out a handful of numbers and started passing them out.

Got a horrible number too. And lost my parking ticket, so I had to pay the full day rate! :p

But, I got to hang out with people, and got compliments on my Judy lanyard, and I made some AMAZING trades (photo will be posted in Mail Day), so it wasn't all bad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back