• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - The Little Mermaid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I should not get so emotional about things like pins, but it really busts my buttons that a lot of the majority of people even THERE are to re sell anyway. I am ALL ABOUT reimbursing for someones time and expenses, but man alive....$140 for ONE $19 pin. That gluttonous. At least give people a chance to bid for it.

I really wanted the surprise. Pretty heartbroken. :(

Same. I had posted asking for help but none came. Not that I blame anyone at all. It was all one per person and once you get there and have your time and expenses factored in what's yours is yours by all rights and unless you bring a bunch of people with you who are totally uninterested parties there's no room for grabbing stuff for others. I get it, still sucks royally thpugh

I know I should not get so emotional about things like pins, but it really busts my buttons that a lot of the majority of people even THERE are to re sell anyway. I am ALL ABOUT reimbursing for someones time and expenses, but man alive....$140 for ONE $19 pin. That gluttonous. At least give people a chance to bid for it.

Yeah I know how you feel. It sucks that it seems like the only way to get pins now is to pay a crapload of money for them. I don't have that kind of money to spend on a pin so I know I won't see these pins in my collection for a very long time, if ever.

:O That surprise pin is beautiful!!!! If I collected TLM, I'd be all OVER that. Good thing I don't want... bad thing that my friend wants it! :anxious:

Sorry to you guys that didn't get a wristband :( Hopefully you can make a decent trade or find a decent price to buy :)

1185367_565174506863616_841316956_n.jpg
<------Pic from DSF
300965123660_1_0_1.jpg
<----- Pic from eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back