• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

May DSF Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like your avatar! you draw that? Gloyd Orangeboar, one of the three boys in Sugar Rush! (Along with Rancis Fluggerbutter and Swizzle Malarkey)

Thanks, he's my favorite out of the Sugar Rush racers. But sadly no i did not draw him i googled pictures of him and liked this one :)

Sooo glad none of these pins are for my collections. If it looks like any of these releases will NOT be overnight campouts i might be willing to pick up for someone. But if its gonna be nuts I am staying the heck away.

Sooo glad none of these pins are for my collections. If it looks like any of these releases will NOT be overnight campouts i might be willing to pick up for someone. But if its gonna be nuts I am staying the heck away.
Based on what DSF posted for this week's release it looks like anytime more than 150 people show up they'll be going to the random wristbands from last week, which might also mean 1 set per person.

God my phone was blowing up before i even saw the pins lol i had like 40 Text messages needless to say i will be going for all the amazing pins i love everything but Iron man (i have my reasons) i love i hope to trade all the pins for my new wants lol

:eek2:

And this is what happens when I can't get to the computer in a few days. OMG! Iron Man pins! Not caring for the War Machine spinner or the yin yang, but the other three are HUGE wants. If anyone can help me out in getting them, I would be super grateful! :x:

OMG! I need the train pins for my sons collection. I know this is a long shot but anyone want to help me? ;)

(Not even going to ASK about Iron Man for the hubby. LOL)

Love the Carl soda bottle.

Is it just me or does the Iron Man/Mandarin pin look more like Iron Man/Zach Galifinakis from Hangover?

AHHHH I love the iron man pins!! And the bolt bottle ^_^! This makes me excited for the Thor pins in November! Hopefully can get hands on one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back