• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

May DSF Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will have an actual pin event. They are much earlier than most releases and usually contain surprise pins, raffles, 1 for 1 trading of LE pins, and tables for us to trade. It's a bigger to-do than most DSF releases.

If they do it like they did for the Beloved Tales reelase, it's gonna be a random numbered voucher, hopefully no campouts. We'll see soon enough!

Oh very cool! I'm out of state, but was just curious. That sounds very fun and a little less crazy than what I've been reading lately. :)

In addition to the normal pin sales, DSF opens up the theatre lobby complete with tables so you can bring your pins and do some old fashion pin trading - they usually have a raffle for really amazing door prizes!

That's awesome! Wish I was there, have a great time!!

--Melanie

queen-meme-generator-let-the-hunger-games-begin-may-the-odds-be-ever-in-your-favor-385296.jpg

Bolt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phew! Only one pin (the Jessica soda bottle - hehehe I'm married to a ginger, Big Red, and he collects Jessica) that I saw that I could see trying to obtain.

The others are nice, and some are really neat (Iron Man suit) - but not hitting on the "must own" radar.

Ok, DSF in the past as stated that the reason for the increase in the edition size of the marquees is so that regular theater goers can have a chance and get a pin for the movie they just saw there. The pin is being delayed 8 day from when the movie comes out at the theater. The first week is always the biggest for movies when they come out so did they really need to increase the edition size if they are delaying the release until after the biggest crowds left the theater?

That Alice train is awesome! :) Very happy there is only ONE Jessica pin this month, lol, and not that great of one in my opinion! :) It is okay, would still add it to my collection if the price was right, but definitely not a must have for me! :D Yay!!! :)

LoL @ the $500 price tag for the Iron Man pin set on eBay already. People are too much! LoL These are cool, but NONE in my opinion are worth that kind of money. I will personal be passing on all of these. Good luck to those getting them. With $500 price tags already on eBay I expect DSF will be having another chaotic release.

Last edited:
Moments like these are where I'm really caught in a fuss >_< I definitely have no interest in starting a Marvel lanyard since getting all the Avengers pins would be too expensive, but I really like the Ironman and Mandarin Ying Yang pin :facepalm: a bunch. While the other Ironman 3 pins are nice (espcially the marquee and the one I already mentioned) I really don't want to become a Marvel completionist lol so I really just want the Mandarin/Ironman one...anybody have any idea how much that pin alone would sell for? I already fear asking that question >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back