• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

May the 4th be with you pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May the 4th be with you pin?

TammyH

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Just wondering if anyone had heard if there will be a "May the 4th" pin release at the Disney Stores (in the mall)? If this information was posted somewhere else, sorry to create a thread on it. I couldnt find any information (but then again, I'm sometimes "search" challenged). :coffee:

TIA

Yea! Just saw that there will be a pin release. *cough* *sniff*. I think I feel a cold coming on. I may need to stay home on Thursday.

If someone can get any extras of whatever it is I will 100% be interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,
The pin is a slider with BB-8.

I found this comment, which appears to match what I was told by a DS cast member:
"Celebrate May the 4th with an Exclusive $8 Star Wars BB-8 Pin with any purchase (regular price $14.95)
Offer valid May 4 only (while supplies last)"

I asked the DS cast member how many will be released and he could not tell me. I believe I am feeling healthy, but an early and longer lunch break may be in order for Thursday.

Oh, wow! I'm new to collecting but my 21 month old is obsessed with Mickey (asks for the Hot Dog Song....all day, everyday!). Think we'll roll the dice and show up around opening. Usually our mall is very quiet on weekday mornings...hopefully I can snag at least one! I'll definitely post if we are able to get any extras - happy to spread the joy! Good luck to you all, too!

Also just saw Hallmark stores are offering 3 piece Star Wars pin set for FREE with qualifying $15 purchase of Star Wars merchandise. Valid Thursday and Friday.

Also just saw Hallmark stores are offering 3 piece Star Wars pin set for FREE with qualifying $15 purchase of Star Wars merchandise. Valid Thursday and Friday.

Yay! More star wars pins! Thanks for the tip.

Sounds like it. The past two years or so, they were free (not sure if you had to purchase something or not)

On the Star Wars site, it just says "free with purchase"...but it's promoted elsewhere as "with $15 purchase"...guess we'll see!!!

offerDetail-383-star-wars-pins.jpg
Here are the Hallmark pins. They look like buttons but who knows?

Update from the US-side!

Disney-Store-Star-Wars-BB-8-Pin-Promotion.jpg

"May the 4th Be With You! On May 4, 2017, a Disney Store Star Wars BB-8 Pin promotion will be available. The commemorative pin will cost $8.00 with any purchase. Regular price of the pin is $14.95." (Via Disneypinsblog)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back