• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS
Basil, who being preoccupied with searching the area for clues and has thus been less than loquatious, is startled by the thundering sound of the fast approaching deluge. He starts to scramble back up the bank to avoid the floodwaters when Tinkerbell swoops down and snatches him out of danger's way just in time.

"My goodness! Thank you my swift-winged angel! I certainly owe you my life."

He smiles sheepishly as he realizes that his complete engossment in his search almost cost him dearly. He picks up his hat, which had fallen off during the rescue, dusts it off and places back onto his head. He walks over to the rest of the group to compare notes.

*OOC - Sorry for not posting more. I have had a much busier weekend than I thought I would. I'm back on and will be posting more frequently.

Last edited:
Abu arrives just as the water starts gushing back into the river and sees everyone scrambling to get out before being swept away by the current. He looks around to see if anyone needs help but it looks as if everyone is safe. As he mourns the loss of Snow White he also resolves to bring this nefarious evildoer to justice.

OOC: Sorry Waly, yesterday was busier then expected.

*King Louie is glad to see that everyone makes it out of the way safe.*

"Everyone I want the complete perimeter of Kali River Rapids checked."

OOC* No one has sent the correct answer to the trivia yet and this one is on a time limit.Hint--it has something to do with Dinosaurs.

Last edited:
After hearing the Chiefs orders Pluto takes Mike and Pascal and starts making his way towards the entrance to the ride to try and find a CM to see if they have heard or seen anything. He hopes a cast member might be able to give him another clue just like last time... But maybe his luck has run out.

When the water flows back into the rapids Figment is certainly glad he has wings if only short ones. He joins Tink in checking out the perimiter.

"I like the rapids but preferably in a raft!"

'Well that was a waste of shooting time' Mike said to Pluto.

'That cast member is living proof that Disney have lowered their recruitment criteria. He wouldn't know his right from his left!'

This trip couldn't have been any more fruitless!!

Whilst mike and Pluto were slowly walking away from the CM pascal decided to get outhouse lanyard to do a quick trade as he had not done any trading in park so far.

Pascal finds a pin of him self and decides he must have it and trades away.

Mike and Pluto look back wondering were pascal had gone. Pluto barks to pascal to get a move on and mike just shakes his head and reminds pascal this is no time to be trading we have work to do!!

Pascal sheepishly jumps on mike and mike on Pluto and decide to wait for the rest of the gang to arrive.

Eeyore helps Aurora process Snow White's body, and bags the evidence to send back to the lab.

He has a few thoughts on who the killer might be, but it's too soon to be sure. He decides to wait for the next clue to see if that might support or disprove his theories.

Last edited:
*As the water rushes back, Chessie notes that King Louie is right; all of the detectives have made it back. He notes that a few of the detectives are checking Snow White's body for any remaining clues that haven't washed away. Having nothing better to do at the moment, he decides to comply with King Louie's directions - he floats along the perimiter, checking for anything odd or unusual.*

Aurora and Eeyore finish processing the body - unfortunately there is nothing exciting to report to the other detectives. The water has definitely put a hinder on this part of our investigation. Aurora asks King Louie if we can call someone to pick up the body. Eeyore and Aurora decide that since most of the detectives checking the perimeter are flying they should walk the perimeter in case there might be something that could be hard to see from the sky.

*ooc - I have never been to either park and my online searches have left me with no info about the trivia question.*

*As detectives are searching the perimeter of the Kali River Rapids they are basically sticking together in a group. Chief Louies phone begins to ring with a text message from park security.*

"Hold on everyone, I just recieved a message from park security. It seems a lion cub fitting Kiara's description has just been spotted in Dinoland. I suggest we leave this scene as it seems that any clues left have probably been washed away. We should follow up this new lead. It's too bad we don't have a train or something to get us there faster."

Eeyore begins to run towards Dinoland along with everyone else, to try and get to the scene as fast as his short little legs will carry him. But halfway there, he notices his tail is gone again.

"Would someone mind picking up my tail for me if they see it?"

Basil, worried that he is becoming positively spoiled by Tink's magical flying dust, turns to her and asks, "Shall we take to the air? I hate to ask yet again, but we must make haste and try to spot Kiara before she disappears again. I fear if we don't find her this time, her next disappearance might be permanent."

Last edited:
prim1.jpg

"Everyone it seems that Kiara was spotted near Primeval Whirl by the security cameras. Let's go that way."

OOC*Last hint for trivia with 12 extra hours to answer. Has something to do with the TDL railroad.
OOC2*Posting period is up and will do a count now.

Last edited:
OOC*I finally got a correct answer from ABU(Jenn). It has to do with the above attraction. TDL has a PRIMEVAL world that is part of the railroad and AK has a PRIMEVAL whirl. Primeval World in TDL also features dinosaurs like in AK. It is my favorite part of the TDL railway. Jenn ask your question here if you want to share or in my PM if you want to keep it secret for the allowed time.

Pluto grabs Mike and Pascal once again and takes off running towards Dinoland and Primeval whirl. As he's sprinting past Everest again he can't help to think how much has happened in such a short period of time. Hopefully they can find her before she dissapears again!

Figment heads to Dinoland taking a half flying, half bouncing off trees and attractions approach. He hopes to stop Kiara or our killer on the way through.

"I hope that we find the cub and if we do it's a happy result."

Eeyore hurries to keep up with everyone.

"Oh I do hope we get to Kiara in time, and that she can maybe give us some answers as to the killer's identity..."

Back