• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New CRAZY pin sale is up! Updated 3/4 :) You gotta check these out!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I messaged these to you in a couple of separate messages but thought it would be easier to track by consolidating them here: 17 pins

A:

B:

C:

thank you!
Kyle

Last edited:
Here is what I want (all vinylmations so far)
A 43, 44, 45, 46, 48, 49, 50, 51, 54, 56, 57, 60 (vinylmation jrs, snow white & this & that). 12 vinylmations @ $1.50 each.

P.S. Could I get a quote for international shipping to Scotland?

Last edited:
wow. hope you are doing good. I see you still got the best deals around and don't seem to be running out anytime soon. Nice job. The bills will get better soon. Hang in there.

I can not afford to get any pins right now but I do have a question... Is it OK to use PayPal now since it is a new year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back