• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New CRAZY pin sale is up! Updated 3/4 :) You gotta check these out!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've spent the evening losing auctions on evil bay - so I've come for a sure thing:

Are the following still available:
H65
F13
C122
C1
B81
A199
A195
A165
A7
A117
A23
A30
A59
A60

I just tried to message you to buy these...
A3 Mickey Castle
A25 Mickey Ghost
A103 Dr. Mickey
A118 Tiana Heart
B81 Oliver
G22 Thor
Duffy booster pack
I can't see the pics anymore either but I had already picked some out. Hope I'm not too late. :)

Ack! I will try to get it fixed guys AND my inbox is no longer full. I was away for part of the weekend. Why is it crazy stuff always happens when you're gone? lol

C35, E18 Stitch, E67-69, G6 - Maleficent, G38 old hag, G94 stitch with candies, H39 old hag, H63 maleficent, H87 junglebook, I30 timon and pumba, I45 (really really want) maleficent, I53 (really really want) Tarzan, L3 Mulan

If any are still available can you give me total sum of all the pins? thank you very much! :)

Hey, I PM'd you about 3 sets and payed you last week, haven't heard from you since. Did you receive the money ok? Did you send the pins? Thanks for letting me know!

I paid for some pins a couple of weeks ago, and posted here on the 18th to check to see if you received my payment, but I haven't heard back. Is there a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back