• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh Queen Elinor looks nice. Maybe I need to buy the classic Merida doll and Queen Elinor too.
Argh... my finances!!

She looks wonderful! Much better than the Mattel version... I can't wait for all the Brave stuff in the UK :) I love her hair! :)
I hope they do an LE Merida doll... I'm just waiting for Cindy in October right now though! ^_^

Last edited:
Classic Brave Merida and Tangled Mother Gothel Dolls Switching Capes

The 11'' Classic Brave Merida poseable doll and the 12'' Tangled Mother Gothel poseable doll are shown swapping their black capes. First they are standing next to each, with their original outfits. Then their capes are taken off. Then they swap their capes. Finally Mother Gothel is shown alone, with Merida's cape on, and then with the hood worn on her head.

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll and Tangled Mother Gothel 12'' Doll - Original Capes On - Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll and Tangled Mother Gothel 12'' Doll - Standing Next to Their Capes by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll and Tangled Mother Gothel 12'' Doll Without Capes - Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll and Tangled Mother Gothel 12'' Doll With Swapped Capes - Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Tangled Mother Gothel 12'' Doll Wearing Merida's Cape - Hood off - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Tangled Mother Gothel 12'' Doll Wearing Merida's Cape - Hood on - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Tangled Mother Gothel 12'' Doll Wearing Merida's Cape - Hood on - Midrange View by drj1828, on Flickr

Tangled Mother Gothel 12'' Doll Wearing Merida's Cape - Hood on - Portrait View by drj1828, on Flickr

Oooh I like how Merida's cape looks on Mother Gothel ;o). And I am soooo jealous of all the cool Brave goodies you have in stores, its taking forever for them to arrive in the UK hehehe ;o)

I have found out about a few other "Brave" dolls that are supposed to be coming to Disney Stores (probably when the film is released). We have already seen the 12" Classic, Toddler & Plush Merida's aswell as a sneaky piccy of the Transforming Queen Elinor doll. There is also supposed to be a Merida & Angus Action pack where she is in her Teal games dress and he is plush and makes a horse sound when you press his nose (hehehe). There will be a Mini Doll set with Merida in both the Teal & Green dresses as well as Queen Elinor and the 3 Princes. Apart from the Transforming Elinor there will also be a set of the 3 Princes that can tranform into Bear cubs. And finally there will also be various Bear plushes to go along with the film ;o)

Transforming Triplet Princes Doll Set

I have found out about a few other "Brave" dolls that are supposed to be coming to Disney Stores (probably when the film is released). We have already seen the 12" Classic, Toddler & Plush Merida's aswell as a sneaky piccy of the Transforming Queen Elinor doll. There is also supposed to be a Merida & Angus Action pack where she is in her Teal games dress and he is plush and makes a horse sound when you press his nose (hehehe). There will be a Mini Doll set with Merida in both the Teal & Green dresses as well as Queen Elinor and the 3 Princes. Apart from the Transforming Elinor there will also be a set of the 3 Princes that can tranform into Bear cubs. And finally there will also be various Bear plushes to go along with the film ;o)
Here's a photo of the Transforming Triplet Princes Doll Set, among other Brave merchandise from Disney:

Disney Store Merida's brothers by Peter ∞, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll Posing with the LE Wedding Rapunzel 17'' Doll

Testing the poseability of the newly released Disney Store's Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll (released April 23, 2012) versus the Disney Store's Limited Edition Tangled Ever After Wedding Rapunzel 17'' Doll (March 28, 2011).

The two Disney Store dolls are fully articulated, with neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee and ankle joints. They are in fact the only Disney Store dolls with poseable feet. The 17'' LE Wedding Rapunzel doll also has a waist joint.

Wedding Rapunzel 17'' Doll and Classic Merida 11'' Doll - Stretching - Ballet Side Kick by drj1828, on Flickr

Wedding Rapunzel 17'' Doll and Classic Merida 11'' Doll - Stretching - Swimming Stroke #1 by drj1828, on Flickr

Wedding Rapunzel 17'' Doll and Classic Merida 11'' Doll - Stretching - Give Me An H by drj1828, on Flickr

Wedding Rapunzel 17'' Doll and Classic Merida 11'' Doll - Sitting Down Knees Bent - View #2 by drj1828, on Flickr

Wedding Rapunzel 17'' Doll and Classic Merida 11'' Doll - Sitting Down Straight Legged by drj1828, on Flickr

Ariel vs Merida Poseable Dolls

Posing together in group shots are the following Ariel and Merida dolls:

16'' Disney Animators' Collection Ariel Doll in Belle's outfit, free standing
11.5'' Disney Princess Designer Collection Ariel Doll on her display stand
11'' Disney/Pixar Classic Brave Merida Doll on Designer Belle's display stand
16'' Disney/Pixar Toddler Brave Merida Doll, free standing

Designer Ariel and Classic Merida Dolls - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Ariel vs Merida Poseable Dolls - Full View by drj1828, on Flickr

16'' Disney Animators' Collection Ariel Doll in Belle's outfit, free standing

I put Ariel in Belle's dress back in february, here is a piccy from my Dolly blog ;o)

425783_307741552618690_287638184629027_861957_390883060_n.jpg

New Brave Merchandise Releases - May 14, 2012

The Disney Store has just put online many new products, including dolls, for the upcoming Disney/Pixar Brave movie. I will update this post with links and images of the new merchandise shortly. Some Disney Stores have already had some of these products for sale late last week. Most if not all Disney Stores in North America should have these items for sale starting today (Monday, May 14, 2012).

Brave Mini Doll Set -- 6-Pc. ($24.50)
Product Description from Disney Store website:

Item No. 6070040900145P
Our Price: $24.50

Bring the Highland adventure to life with this Brave Mini Doll Set featuring two Merida dolls, one wearing her iconic green adventure dress, the other one wearing her teal formal dress. Merida is joined by her mother, Queen Elinor, and triplet brothers.

Product Details

•Set includes Merida in green Adventure dress, Merida in teal Formal dress, Queen Elinor, and Merida's triplet brothers Harris, Hubert, and Hamish
•Teal Formal dress features gold ribbon detailing at the waist and hem
•Iconic green Adventure dress features gold detailing at the sleeve and includes a cape and her archer's wrist guard
•Plastic/polyester
•Queen Elinor's dress features gold detailing and crown
•Merida and Queen Elinor dolls: 5'' H
•Triplet figures: 1 1/2'' H
•Ages 3+
•Imported

WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.

Brave Mini Doll Set - 6-Pc. - Product Image #6 - Boxed by drj1828, on Flickr

Brave Mini Doll Set - 6-Pc. - Product Image #1 - Unboxed by drj1828, on Flickr

Last edited:
New Brave Merchandise Releases - Brave Angus and Merida Doll Set

Brave Angus and Merida Doll Set -- 2-Pc
Product description from the Disney Store website:

Item No. 6070040908142P
Our Price: $39.50

Imagine racing through the magnificent Scottish Highlands countryside during playtime with Merida and her faithful horse, Angus! Merida wears her Formal Dress with lovely curled hair and a bow and arrow, while Angus makes sounds upon pressing his nose!

Product Details

•Merida wears her Formal Dress with gold satin belt detail at the waist, bow, arrow, and arrow holder
•Plush Angus makes horse sounds when pressing top of his nose!
•Plastic / polyester
•11 1/2'' H (Merida)
•12 1/2'' H (Angus)
•Batteries included, not replaceable
•Ages 3+
•Imported

WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.

Brave Angus and Merida Doll Set - 2-Pc. - Product Image #6 - Boxed by drj1828, on Flickr

Brave Angus and Merida Doll Set - 2-Pc. - Product Image #1 - Merida and Angus Unboxed by drj1828, on Flickr

Brave Angus and Merida Doll Set - 2-Pc. - Product Image #3 - Merida 11 1/2'' Doll - Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Brave Angus and Merida Doll Set - 2-Pc. - Product Image #4 - Angus 12 1/2'' Doll by drj1828, on Flickr

New Brave Merchandise Releases - Triplets Brave Doll Set

Triplets Brave Doll Set
Item No. 6070040900144P
Our Price: $19.50
Recreate the story with Merida's mischievous little brothers, the perfect addition to the Classic Brave Merida Doll. The troublesome triplets Harris, Hubert, and Hamish are accompanied by three cute cubs in this Brave Triplets Doll Set.

Product Details

•Dolls feature detailed painted bodies
•Plastic bears open and close when small pegs are aligned
•Plastic / polyester
•4 1/2'' H (triplets)
•4 3/4'' H (bears)
•Ages 3+
•Imported
•Collect with Queen Elinor Doll and Merida Classic Doll, each sold separately

WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.

Triplets Brave Doll Set - Product Image #3 - Box by drj1828, on Flickr

Also newly released are various plush dolls, of the mama bear (Queen Elinor), and the triplet bear cubs, and a prince triplet. Also a larger (14'') version of the Angus plush, with no sound effects. I will post links and images of them shortly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back