• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012
Aaaah so excited for these to be released in the UK! That Merida and Angus set is wonderful! Love the triplets too hehe, it's soo cute how they transform! :) Thanks for the photos, DRJ1828! :)
You're welcome! I'm going on a shopping spree tomorrow (err, actually today) at my local Disney Store. I hope they have all the dolls that are newly added to the website. :)

Last edited:
I went in to my local Disney Store today, and there were almost no princess dolls! They had quite a few Rapunzel dolls and Merida dolls, but none of their typical Disney Store princess dolls. If it wasn't for a publicity push, it wasn't there.

I went in to my local Disney Store today, and there were almost no princess dolls! They had quite a few Rapunzel dolls and Merida dolls, but none of their typical Disney Store princess dolls. If it wasn't for a publicity push, it wasn't there.

My local manager confirmed that they are re-doing the classic Disney Princess dolls, so you might not see any for a while since they are working on putting out the new ones. I just hope they aren't as god-awful sparkly as the current ones.

Ok, thanks. I had to order the doll online. I'm restarting my OOAK Designer Ariel project. The dolls are going for $8 instead of $12.50 online, now I know why. I hope they take care of the glitter problem too. It sheds like crazy!

Loads more Brave stuff is now on the US Disney Store website ;) I love the Merida doll & Angus plush set ... http://www.disneystore.com/brave-brave-angus-and-merida-doll-set-2-pc/mp/1306074/1010606/
Plus the Mini doll set ... http://www.disneystore.com/brave-brave-mini-doll-set-6-pc/mp/1305874/1010606/
And the transforming triplets ... http://www.disneystore.com/brave-triplets-brave-doll-set/mp/1305804/1010606/
There is also a seperate Angus plush ... http://www.disneystore.com/brave-brave-angus-plush-toy-14-h/mp/1305984/1010606/
No sign of the transforming Queen Elinor doll yet though ;)

Love all the new stuff! Can't wait for a nice Queen Elinor doll, the mini doll version looks gorgeous. The bears are so cute.

Did anyone see this? http://www.disneystore.com/disney-store-official-site-for-disney-merchandise-limited-edition-brave-nesting-dolls/mp/1307487/1000276/?D=merida+doll&Nr=pPublished%3A1&Ntk=All_Shopping&Nu=pProductID&Ntt=merida+doll&Dr=pPublished%3A1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial
"Limited Edition Brave Nesting Dolls" They say sold out :( I hope they haven't really sold out, as I've never even seen them before!

Love all the new stuff! Can't wait for a nice Queen Elinor doll, the mini doll version looks gorgeous. The bears are so cute.

Did anyone see this? http://www.disneystore.com/disney-store-official-site-for-disney-merchandise-limited-edition-brave-nesting-dolls/mp/1307487/1000276/?D=merida+doll&Nr=pPublished%3A1&Ntk=All_Shopping&Nu=pProductID&Ntt=merida+doll&Dr=pPublished%3A1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial
"Limited Edition Brave Nesting Dolls" They say sold out :( I hope they haven't really sold out, as I've never even seen them before!
I haven't seen these for sale either. Also, if you search on "brave limited edition" you get two items, the nesting dolls and also Limited Edition Brave Princess Merida Figure, which also shows as being sold out. Very curious. Maybe they snuck in under the radar, and were really available for a very short time, and just recently sold out in the past few days. Or they might be placeholder pages, for when they do become available for sale.

After seeing the Brave merch online, I went to my local DS today and was very excited to see almost all of the new items there! :D The only item they didn't have was the "Happy" Cub Plush (Mini & Medium size)- the one that is standing up... They had the other 2... :p
Also, I took some quick pics with my phone :) So if anyone is wondering if they have them in store, yes they do :D

tumblr_m41jpoaE4e1rvta6zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m41k352CXx1rvta6zo1_500.jpg

Dang. So much for saving money. I'm gone for a little bit and I come back to all of this fantastic merch. Is it bad to say that I want it all? ;)

They've brought out so much great stuff for Brave. I can't wait until it gets to the UK, even if it means my bank account will get a huge dent. I need to get the big bear plush for definite, as well as the Queen Elinor doll. The figure set is another must.

Does anyone know if the UK will be getting the new Charlotte, Genie, Fairy God mother and Flora, Fauna and Merryweather dolls? Might have to get Charlotte from ebay if not.

Hi friends.
I like Disney Doll and i am always waiting for this doll's new model introduce by the company and now i am much excited after listen about the new model of Disney doll i have also a shop of toys and i am display of my shop by this Disney doll and the sale of this doll is very fine peoples are come to my shop after watch my shop display and want to purchase of this doll.

Having looked a little closer it appears that Snow White & Rapunzel are also slightly different too ...

I am unsure about the others are I dont have plush versions of those to compare to but if these 3 have changed I would suspect they all have. I wonder if that means they will be revamping the 12" dolls in the near future too ?

I am unsure about the others are I dont have plush versions of those to compare to but if these 3 have changed I would suspect they all have. I wonder if that means they will be revamping the 12" dolls in the near future too ?

I heard that all the 12 inch dolls are on sale in the US because they're doing a revamp. :) Thank God, I'm not a huge fan of those glittery dresses! :hsd:

The US Disney Store website has put up a new banner recently showing the "revamped" Princess looks:

tt200_princess_20120427.jpg

As you can see, some of the Princesses hairstyles have changed, Snow White's red bow is on the side of her headband and not on the top, and all of their outfits look slightly different. I am assuming they are changing the dolls and other merchandise to reflect this new "look". :)

More new banners:

fs200_cinderella_20120514.jpg

fs200_sleepingbeauty_20120514.jpg

It'd be great if they gave the Jasmine that extra veil skirt she has on in the banner, and I wonder if it means that the Ariel will change completely from mermaid tail to legs and dress. I do really like the new graphics they're using though.

They're getting in new dolls and re-doing the line.. I wonder if they are re-doing them to look more like the princesses on the new banner.. That would be lovely!

The only problem with the new banner art is that the princesses look very glittery. It would be nice to have some dolls with a bit less glitter.

I agree, I'm quite sick of the glitter ): Because of that I can't have all of my princesses in their trademark dresses.
The only problem with the new banner art is that the princesses look very glittery. It would be nice to have some dolls with a bit less glitter.

I haven't seen these for sale either. Also, if you search on "brave limited edition" you get two items, the nesting dolls and also Limited Edition Brave Princess Merida Figure, which also shows as being sold out. Very curious. Maybe they snuck in under the radar, and were really available for a very short time, and just recently sold out in the past few days. Or they might be placeholder pages, for when they do become available for sale.
This item is now available for sale at the US Disney Store site. I just purchased it! Here is a stock photo of it:

Limited Edition Brave Princess Merida Figure - Product Image #1 by drj1828, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back