• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW Pixar mystery box set!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW Pixar mystery box set!!!

Arielskellington1423

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   1
So I went to DLR today to pick up some peter pan window to the magic pins and ended up walking out with more Pixar Mystery Box pins! They aren't up on pin pics yet (if you find them please lmk!) they were released today and are just beautiful! Well most are any way! Lol they are an 80pc set/ series with the 40 pins you see below as well as 40 LE 200 chasers! Chasers look exactly the same as the ones below except that the the image in the center (that connects each of the 4 pins for each movie) is gold. More pics to follow in few! Sry if the picture is massive!

image_zps5ce29d2b.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's the actual box itself! I will get as many as I possibly can tomorrow to trade with you all as I'm sure many will now!! Lol I'm trying to collect the entire thing my self but as with any series some are easier to get than others so I'm always willing to trade even if I only have one I can't tell you I saw two different people each purchased 25 and 30 boxes each only got 2 brave pins and 2 up pins each! So good luck for those on the hunt for them lol like I said I will get as many as possibly can even if have to trade there for more ill post a separate thread for trading these once I'm done at dlr tomorrow!

lol... let the insanity begin. How much does each box cost?

And how many pins are there in each box? Aren't there normally 2 per box with these kind of releases?

ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need like most of these! Oh no! How many must I buy??? ha!

If anyone has ANY of the bugs life, ratatouille, wall-e, toy story, UP or brave ones for trade, please give me a hollar! Much easier to trade outright then to buy box after box after box! ha!

Especially looking for:
Toy story with rex and hamm or bo peep
Ratatouille with remy or emile
Up with dug or kevin
Brave all
Bugs life with heimlich
Wall-e with wall-e or mo

Oh my!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back