• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW Pixar mystery box set!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW Pixar mystery box set!!!
We saw these too this evening... Coin jar money went to getting some boxes. Tom wants the brave set. But we want to buy more boxes to finish it, and will happily sell the non braves at a lower than ebay price as well. Working out a sales thread.

the 80 pin set is 40 pins, one series is limited release and silver accents. the limited edition 200 is the same series, but with gold accents. VERY PRETTY!!! I was impressed.

These are NOT in pinpics yet as far as i could see.

we are too but don't really collect any of these characters or movies and are having a hard time figuring out how to price them!!! Lol people on ebay need to just stop it with that! :facepalm: That's totally ridiculous but we do want the whole set it is beautiful all our extras we will be selling AND trading so don't worry if you can't afford to purchase! We will be purchasing UP TO 20 boxes tomorrow to sell and trade. We will trade for as many extras as we can at the park as well!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I NEED BRAVE!

IF ANYONE GETS THEM OR CAN GET THEM OR MIGHT FIND THEM AT SOME POINT IN THE NEXT 100 YEARS, AND YOU DON'T WANT THEM, I WILL TRADE MY LIFE FOR THEM.

OMG

NEW BRAVE PINS
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY

-Charlie

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I NEED BRAVE!

IF ANYONE GETS THEM OR CAN GET THEM OR MIGHT FIND THEM AT SOME POINT IN THE NEXT 100 YEARS, AND YOU DON'T WANT THEM, I WILL TRADE MY LIFE FOR THEM.

OMG

NEW BRAVE PINS
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY

-Charlie

Lol ill make it my mission to get as many brave and up pins as possible! :facepalm: Lol ill keep every one posted!

Full Brave set. LR and LE. Was there all day. Didn't buy more than one box. Lots of trading. Did get the Kevin chaser. Gave it to a friend to whom I owed a REALLY big pin favor. Good luck all!
20130124_235625.jpg

O..M..G.. I Need the up set!!! I can trade or pay! I do not care if it is chaser or not but holy cow these are gorgeous and it's close to a release so I can actually afford to collect Up pins this release! LOL Having Rapunzel and Up as favorite movies is Baaaaad for my bank account. Any help is appreciated! :) :)

I want the brave and up set......oh my!!

Me too! Would love to get the base pins for both Brave and Up.
It is difficult to see the difference between the base pin and the chaser. Can you see it better in person?
What is the size of these pin?

How much does the "set" of 2 pins retail for? If anyone wants me to get any unopened boxes, please let me know!

Is this a strictly DLR release or will be WDW as well? Also, how much were they per box (2 per box I gather?)

Wow, these are so pretty! ^_^ I would LOVE to piece together the Brave, Ratatouille, and Incredibles sets... if anyone has any of these spare and sees anything on my traders please PM me! :) Thanks for sharing, Arielskellington1423! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back