• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW Pixar mystery box set!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Kupo for the thank you! I thought I should do something for the pin community and that definitely had my share for the whole year lol! 80 pins is way too much! lol! Hope we can get all the pics in there soon. Just that I don't have them!

On another note, I finished! Yay! Everyone can go add them to their wants, trades, owns! Whatevers! lol

Thank you so much for doing all of this Erika! :) I've added the Up pins to my wants list! :x:

Thank you so much Joey! :) It took me quite a while, maybe 4 hours to do it, but it is done!
Gotta love the Up ones! I think those are some of my favorites! :) Especially Dug and Kevin! Gotta love 'em!

Just want to say, please reply on pinpics with extra info that might be needed if you can :) I can't do it tonight, or else I am going to go nuts! lol I know I have things wrong, so if anyone can revise, that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Erika

It was $180... ebay has changed their webpage to only say it sold as a best offer, but the ebay phone app still shows the sold price.

Looks like a few are starting to sell, but they are all to the same person it appears... Why would someone pay $180 when there are BIN for 125? Also the person that sold that pin has already relisted another of the exact same pin at the same price...

Hopefully someone is not trying to manipulate the price ranges these go for...

Derrick

Sadly, this most likely is the truth :(

Just noticed these comments and thought I will share the story. That nasty note I mentioned in the other thread was actually attached to a Best Offer. The eBay account was created this morning, using a fake name, phone number and address. They sent the best offer at 3am when I was sleeping with the following message "I know who you are now. I will make sure you never get help again, especially from me. You break every rule you have to just to make a buck. I will make sure everyone one on pintalk and pinforum know who you are & never do business with you again.".

I took the best offer and relisted it knowing that it is highly unlikely the person will pay for it and as such, will be easier to get their newly created coward shell account shut down (and hopefully find a link to their real account and take more serious action). Also, I did manage to get two of that pin should the other sell and the original pay.

Could that person be doing that to manipulate the price range? Yes. But from my view, someone sent me an offer and I took it.

If you want to have conspiracy theories on manipulating prices, you should start with the four limited release (not the LE 200 chaser) UP pins that sold for $595.

Diana

Back when I was buying LR pins, I was told the limit was 20 per person.

WHAT IS THE LIMITED EDITION / LIMITED RELEASE PURCHASE POLICY?
Guests may purchase up to two (2) Limited Edition pins of a particular style (e.g. SKU), per Guest, per day. In other words, if Disney pin or set is released and it contains a Limited Edition stamp ("Limited Edition of"), a Guest may purchase up to two (2) of those items per day. The next day, a Guest can purchase another two of those same Limited Edition items. This policy covers any individual Disney pins or sets stamped with the specific words "Limited Edition." This policy does NOT include any individual Disney pins or sets stamped with the words "Limited Release." Examples of these Limited Release items could include individual logo pins or mystery sets. Guests may purchase as many of those limited release items as desired.

Disney reserves the right to modify this policy. In the rare instance a modification is made, this information will be communicated via DisneyPins.com.

Thank you Kupo for the thank you! I thought I should do something for the pin community and that definitely had my share for the whole year lol! 80 pins is way too much! lol! Hope we can get all the pics in there soon. Just that I don't have them!

On another note, I finished! Yay! Everyone can go add them to their wants, trades, owns! Whatevers! lol

Thank you for adding Erika! :D
Ugh... including the new Brave mystery pins, their chasers and the PTN Merida... bunch of Brave pins I need now. Just when I thought my collection was complete for a while...:facepalm:

Just noticed these comments and thought I will share the story. That nasty note I mentioned in the other thread was actually attached to a Best Offer. The eBay account was created this morning, using a fake name, phone number and address. They sent the best offer at 3am when I was sleeping with the following message "I know who you are now. I will make sure you never get help again, especially from me. You break every rule you have to just to make a buck. I will make sure everyone one on pintalk and pinforum know who you are & never do business with you again.".

I took the best offer and relisted it knowing that it is highly unlikely the person will pay for it and as such, will be easier to get their newly created coward shell account shut down (and hopefully find a link to their real account and take more serious action). Also, I did manage to get two of that pin should the other sell and the original pay.

Could that person be doing that to manipulate the price range? Yes. But from my view, someone sent me an offer and I took it.

If you want to have conspiracy theories on manipulating prices, you should start with the four limited release (not the LE 200 chaser) UP pins that sold for $595.

Diana

:shock:Where can I find the listing for the ones that sold for $595? I can't find any completed listings on ebay of this series yet that have sold maybe I'm just typing in the wrong thing lol

I would love to buy some new, unopened, mystery boxes. If anyone is going to the park and thinks they can pick me up a few let me know. I can send the money and you can ship it to me if possible. Any help would be great.
Thanks

I would love to buy some new, unopened, mystery boxes. If anyone is going to the park and thinks they can pick me up a few let me know. I can send the money and you can ship it to me if possible. Any help would be great.
Thanks

As of right now they are sold out since 1030 am as i purchased them I was told I bought the last of them and was hoping this was not true and ran around both parks and dtd and it was sadly true! They do not know if or when they will receive more but if I can get any extras I will be sure to keep some up opened and post a sale thread for those who wish to purchase them unopened but as of now none of mine are un opened sry!!

My wallet hopes they come out tomorrow AM! But that's cuz my wallet's filled with other people's money right now. LOL (no boxes for me!)

Sry to hear! That really sucks I had a feeling it would happen after my post :sigh: which is why I didn't pre sell and I'm glad I didn't cuz I planned to buy ALOT MORE than I did :facepalm: out of the 35 boxes I got absolutely NO up chasers!! :dunno:

Definitely keep me posted. You can always feel free to PM me...even for future mystery sets. I live in NY so its kinda hard for me to keep up with pin collecting. Any and all help is so very much appreciated.
Thanks

If anyone has a Boo chaser, let me know?

Btw, I look at the grail pics people post, in case I have something they're looking for. Unfortunately, my extra pins are mostly old-ish. Not a lot of demand for them.

I am looking for a set of the Wall-E chasers... can anyone help me out? I live in OH... nowhere near DLR or WDW... :-(

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Hey, So I have the Russell Chaser, Woody, Jessie and Bullseye Chaser, & the Sally Chaser (Cars) I also have the Carl, Buzz, and Mater Pin. PM me if anyone is interested.

--Lana

I am not sure if you are still looking, I am BRAND new to disneypinforum, like just started today! But I do have the Russell Chaser, and the Carl pin, and I am totally willing to trade them! Let me know!!

--lana

I am not sure if you are still looking, I am BRAND new to disneypinforum, like just started today! But I do have the Russell Chaser, and the Carl pin, and I am totally willing to trade them! Let me know!!

--lana

Please look at my Pinpics name: MMiano and see if there is anything in my traders that you would want for the Russell and Carl pins. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back