• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Villains Pin Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Villains Pin Set
I would love to get the set. The pins look great. And I can't wait to play the game. It looks like a lot of fun.

I think someone needs to define what a sorcerer is to Disney, even though I'm bummed that the Queen of Hearts isn't included, because while she is a villain she is not a sorcerer, sorcerer's have magic, Scar and a few of those other guys are not sorceror's and while I'm happy to see Yzma, who is almost always overlooked I'm greatly disappointed that there is no Evil Queen, as she is most definitely a sorcerer.

I dont collect villains and I've never even tried the game but they are nice pins I'd like them in my collection. I guess I'll wait for now and make my mind up after I've played the game.

smallpotatoes said:
Alexa - You are going to be nice and give all of us unfortunate souls who don't live near WDW a hand in aquiring these... right?!?!?!? :bigthumb:

Ohhhh pffft, of course! Are you mad?! I always try to help out! :)
Contact me now. I'll do pre-orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

As a Villains collector, my wallet just screamed! Between this set and the Mickey's Circus LE 100 set (with chasers) its going to be interesting lol!!

Mike S.

I think someone needs to define what a sorcerer is to Disney, even though I'm bummed that the Queen of Hearts isn't included, because while she is a villain she is not a sorcerer, sorcerer's have magic, Scar and a few of those other guys are not sorceror's and while I'm happy to see Yzma, who is almost always overlooked I'm greatly disappointed that there is no Evil Queen, as she is most definitely a sorcerer.

The game actually has the players (you) as the sorcerers. Your cards are your spells, and the villains are just the ones that are trying to steal these crystal pieces for Hades to take over MK. They don't really do magic unless their character does in their respective films.

The game actually has the players (you) as the sorcerers. Your cards are your spells, and the villains are just the ones that are trying to steal these crystal pieces for Hades to take over MK. They don't really do magic unless their character does in their respective films.

The fact that Hades is in charge just makes me smile.

:( My wallet's dying over here . . .between this and Mickey's Circus, I have a feeling I'll be broke for the next eternity. Looks like no one's getting Christmas presents this year - at least no one that didn't want pins lol

When are these being released or have I already missed it?

I was there in March too! The game was so fun! I think we were the first to know about it. Hehehe. 1 more addiction added to my list! I have about 45-50 cards right now. ;) I can't wait to get the pin set! I hope they release them sometime around Sept. 25 - Oct. 1 because that's when I'm going to Disney! Yay!

I absolutely LOVED this game when I went to WDW in March! I'll have to get Scar, Chernabog and Dr Facilier!

I was there in March too! The game was so fun! I think we were the first to know about it. Hehehe. 1 more addiction added to my list! I have about 45-50 cards right now. ;) I can't wait to get the pin set! I hope they release them sometime around Sept. 25 - Oct. 1 because that's when I'm going to Disney! Yay!
:) I can't remember how many cards I ended up with. I put them straight in a box when I got home to protect them until my next trip, which probably won't be until 2014. People were soooo nice, me and my friend got loads of cards just given to us for free! We were also able to trade most of our duplicates. The game itself was fantastic. If this wasn't a mystery set I'd want the whole thing. :p Because it is though, just going for the 3 Villains I collect.

You are almost there with the cards. I was there the first day they started doing the soft opening tests. I was lucky because I asked a cast member to trade and he just handed me all of his cards and said keep them. I have all 60 plus some doubles...can't wait to get 61-70 when they are available. If you want to PM me some the list of the cards you need I can send some out to you ;-)

Aw really? That's very kind of you! Do you know a database or a website where they have all the pictures of the trading cards? That would be really helpful to see which ones I need.

You are almost there with the cards. I was there the first day they started doing the soft opening tests. I was lucky because I asked a cast member to trade and he just handed me all of his cards and said keep them. I have all 60 plus some doubles...can't wait to get 61-70 when they are available. If you want to PM me some the list of the cards you need I can send some out to you ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back