• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Villains Pin Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Villains Pin Set
Any idea if the pin set will be LE or not? I love them!!

LOVE these! How did I miss this thread before? hehe Just another thing to add to the wants list! It never ends. ;)

They are only making pins of the villains from the game. Capt. Hook isn't one of them.

Just got back from our trip to Disney World and had a good time checking the game out. The cards are awesome but my problem with the game is the amount of time it would take away from the parks if you played it through. It runs you all over, from "portal" to "portal" to play. I think it would take at least a dedicated half day to get through it once.

That said, the cards are great, and my friend said people have been so crazy for the expansion packs with the rare cards that they never last more than the morning. The shirts came out while I was there (allowing me to buy my wife a Malificent shirt that says "Mistress of All Evil") and they were flying off the shelves too. I'm guessing the pins will go crazy as well.

I can't wait until you can start buying the cards online so I can finish my set. And as for the pins ... well, I've been broke before. It won't be that bad...

Has anyone seen these at the Magic Kingdom at WDW? I have seen them on eBay and I want to update the pinpics listings since I made the profiles for this set. I need to know how much each mystery box costs and if possible the date they were first made available. Thanks! :)

Ohh. The pins are out. Even though I have never played the game, it looks like a lot of fun and these pins look nice. I wish they had a Queen of hearts that would be be wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back