• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to the forum

Eric209

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello my name is Eric and I'm new to pin trading. I hadn't been to Disneyland in 15 years and my wife never got a chance to go so in February we went and it was awesome so much had changed and me and my wife felt like kids . We were introduced to pin trading and we were hooked. I like a lot of different pins but I like jack skellington and up pins. My wife loved Jessica rabbit ( so if you have jessicas for sale or trade please let me know) so we went back to Disney last week and took our 2 year old son and he is now a pin trader lol he collects toy story pins . We had a great time and we can't wait to go back . We're hoping to go back before the summer ends I wish we lived in so cal to go when ever we want but we don't so it's hard to trade or buy pins. Everybody keeps saying we should of bought season passes lol. But will see.

My pins
da6c88d3.jpg

my lanyard
e162b0e2.jpg

My wife's pins
1eb91c9b.jpg

Wifes lanyard
d64b863d.jpg

Sons lanyard
2b3592f3.jpg

We can't wait to do more trading so if your in the Stockton area please let me know. We also got my brother in law in pin trading he does Donald duck. Thx for taking a look.

Welcome fellow pin trader & Giants fans!!!!!

Were in Tracy!!!!

Tour gonna love this forum!

Vicki

Welcome! Sounds like you guys had a similar experience to my own family. We went last month for the first time and we all got hooked on pin trading. My son started out with Toy Story but while we were there, he really got into trading for certain Mickey pins. Then once we got home he got interested in checking out pinpics.com and saw a ton of Toy Story pins that he hadn't seen at the parks, and which are also more difficult to find, and now he's back into wanting Toy Story pins. I haven't had much luck grabbing the ones he wants yet though. There are so many cool pins out there. And wait until your wife sees some of the Jessica pins out there! It's a great hobby for families to do together. Have fun!

Yeah I know what you mean. My wife sends me pictures of pins she wants all the time

Welcome! Sounds like you guys had a similar experience to my own family. We went last month for the first time and we all got hooked on pin trading. My son started out with Toy Story but while we were there, he really got into trading for certain Mickey pins. Then once we got home he got interested in checking out pinpics.com and saw a ton of Toy Story pins that he hadn't seen at the parks, and which are also more difficult to find, and now he's back into wanting Toy Story pins. I haven't had much luck grabbing the ones he wants yet though. There are so many cool pins out there. And wait until your wife sees some of the Jessica pins out there! It's a great hobby for families to do together. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back