• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to the forum
Hello and welcome Eric and family. I love everyone's collection, they're all so different yet all so awesome. I think I might have to go with the little guys collection as my personal favorite. His lanyard alone is so cool and I absolutely love his charters wearing the Goofy hats. I have never even seen some of your Jack pins before or some of your wife's Jessica Pins. They all look really wonderful. You all have such great collections going so keep up the good work.

Thank you very much. Yeah we just started in February . We been to Disneyland twice this year. I wish we lived close so we could go more often

QUOTE=Splash;174269]Hello and welcome Eric and family. I love everyone's collection, they're all so different yet all so awesome. I think I might have to go with the little guys collection as my personal favorite. His lanyard alone is so cool and I absolutely love his charters wearing the Goofy hats. I have never even seen some of your Jack pins before or some of your wife's Jessica Pins. They all look really wonderful. You all have such great collections going so keep up the good work.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much. Yeah we just started in February . We been to Disneyland twice this year. I wish we lived close so we could go more often

Yeah I know what you mean, I don't think I could ever get too much Disney, even if I lived in Cinderella's or Sleeping Beauty's castle. As far as being fairly new pin collectors I would have to say that you are all doing something right because your collections are awesome so far. I hope you all had a magical time at Disneyland this year and I hope your next trip is sooner rather than later.

Yeah I know what you mean, I don't think I could ever get too much Disney, even if I lived in Cinderella's or Sleeping Beauty's castle. As far as being fairly new pin collectors I would have to say that you are all doing something right because your collections are awesome so far. I hope you all had a magical time at Disneyland this year and I hope your next trip is sooner rather than later.

LoL yeah you can never get to much Disney . My son always says lets go see Mickey mouse when the Disneyland commercial comes on. My wife wants to go before the summer is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back