• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next UK pin is...BRAVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next UK pin is...BRAVE!

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Yes you read the title correctly, the next UK pin is brave.

brave.png

Last edited:
Hi,
Cool I will hopefully get my first brave pin soon then lol !!!!!
I will be getting one to trade as well :)

Oh, meant to say, does anyone have any idea as to why the Sleeping Beauty pin was £9? Maybe it will be bigger or something.

And the pin will be available online at the Disney Store UK website (I'm unsure if they ship overseas).

I'll be trading at least 1. :) If it's nice enough in person, I'll probably keep the other.

Decided not to set up a pre-trade though, as there's a chance I'll be working on the day of the release.

can not wait for this pin :-D ! just hope the movie is as good as it looks!! lol also hopeing itll make a good trader to save for my trip to disney world next year!?

This may make me out to be mean but Im not helping anyone out with this pin except one person who comes through for me regarding pins. I think other Ukers shouldnt be so quick to be helpful to everyone on the forum as US pins are getting harder to trader for PODM's and DSF one spring to mind for starters. This is just my opinion but when there is hardly anyone out there nowadays except a select few to help at cost price then I dont see why UKers should be expected to either LOL

just MY opinion though lol

I concur, Danny. I know someone who bought 10 of the Paris LE Brave pins for people at cost, I do wonder how many of them will be rushing to DSF to pick up pins for him. Given the recent screwing over regarding the Up Beloved Tales pin, I suspect not many. I will as always help out my friends, who always come through for me.

As with before I have set up a thread for Pre-trades for this if anyone is interested and I have 2 left of the Sleeping beauty one if you check out the tread over on trading for these two.

Nice pin but I think I'll have to watch the film before deciding if I want to keep it :D

JJ

This pin looks awesome!

If anyone is interested in setting up a pre-trade, please feel free to look through my trades! Also, I could pick up DSF pins for this pin!

Thanks!
Tanya :)

Interesting... people are going to want this pin a lot. Rumors were true about this being a UK release then.

Last edited:
I think I'll get this one. I'm not a huge fan of the Aurora one that they just released, so maybe I'll pick this one up instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back