• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next UK pin is...BRAVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love this pin, would love to get it. If there's someone that can definitely get this pin, please let me know if there's something you like in my trades.
thanks

I will pay in advance, trade, or a combination of both to get this pin. Someone - HELP ME PLEASE

OH GOOD GRAVY. And her eyes aren't crazy-eyed either! :D I will happily trade or pay in advance to anyone for this pin.

Already have a trade set up. But am tempted to trade my own copy at this point...but would have to be a very tempting offer ;) We shall see!

This may make me out to be mean but Im not helping anyone out with this pin except one person who comes through for me regarding pins. I think other Ukers shouldnt be so quick to be helpful to everyone on the forum as US pins are getting harder to trader for PODM's and DSF one spring to mind for starters. This is just my opinion but when there is hardly anyone out there nowadays except a select few to help at cost price then I dont see why UKers should be expected to either LOL

just MY opinion though lol

well i don't need this pin, but if i get one i will be happy, but if i don't, oh well. but that you said about not helping us(here is the US) IN MY OPINION is wrong. yes, you are right many people nowadays are not helping you guys (In the UK) to get the dsf pins because they are hard to get, but to encorauge people not to help us(traders here is america) is just not nice. you pretty much saying that because someone is doing something wrong, you should as well, well in my opinion, 2 wrongs doesn't make a Right...

But again, This is Just MY OPINION! :)

all i am saying is because there are people out there not helping you guys(uk traders) to get some pins at cost, that shouldn't stop you from helping people from U.S. getting them at price(that is if you can and want to help), that attitute won't make things any better. :(

This may make me out to be mean but Im not helping anyone out with this pin except one person who comes through for me regarding pins. I think other Ukers shouldnt be so quick to be helpful to everyone on the forum as US pins are getting harder to trader for PODM's and DSF one spring to mind for starters. This is just my opinion but when there is hardly anyone out there nowadays except a select few to help at cost price then I dont see why UKers should be expected to either LOL

Hi there!

I can understand some of your statement but I think the one thing is that no every person expects to get the pin(s) at cost. I know that when I get a pin from another area where I cannot get it at I have no problem paying more for the pin because with LE pins like this its hard to get. LE pins are getting harder to get and everything now that is decent is like gold here. Look at the DSF Cinderella pins. Do I collect it? No... Do I think it will trade well? Absolutely. Those pins are not easy to get for us. We have to camp now for about a full day to get those pins which is 2 per person or 1 per person. I am married to a wonderful guy who will sleep under the street lights in LA for me. Not every person has that luxury of having more than one person be able to go with them.

I get it, it can get frustrating on why pins cost so much. But when you look at the time and energy people have to put into releases maybe you could see that asking for a pin at cost isn't always realistic. It would be nice, but I never expect it. PODM are just as crazy. We have to work hard to get scenes from DLR. I don't live at WDW so I cannot speak for that but at DLR sold out in like 2 hours for the Lion King PODM. I mean... It's just one of those things where I can see both sides of the story but in the end each person is different.

I don't think it's fair to say, "I think other Ukers shouldnt be so quick to be helpful to everyone on the forum as US pins are getting harder to trader for PODM's and DSF one spring to mind for starters." Each person is different. Have I gotten pins for people at cost. Sure. Have I for anyone over seas. No, I have never traded with someone over seas but it doesn't mean I wouldn't do that for someone over there. Do I expect to get a pin at cost. No. It be nice but I don't expect it. I don't think every person does. I know your not saying every american expects it. But I am just trying to shine some light from another person's view.

That is a very nice pin. I hope the UK traders make new friends over the pond and get some amazing trades for it too. :) I always wish the best. xoxo.

well i don't need this pin, but if i get one i will be happy, but if i don't, oh well. but that you said about not helping us(here is the US) IN MY OPINION is wrong. yes, you are right many people nowadays are not helping you guys (In the UK) to get the dsf pins because they are hard to get, but to encorauge people not to help us(traders here is america) is just not nice. you pretty much saying that because someone is doing something wrong, you should as well, well in my opinion, 2 wrongs doesn't make a Right...

But again, This is Just MY OPINION! :)

all i am saying is because there are people out there not helping you guys(uk traders) to get some pins at cost, that shouldn't stop you from helping people from U.S. getting them at price(that is if you can and want to help), that attitute won't make things any better. :(

Im not saying everyone to not help you guys in the US, Im helping out two people who have helped me out on many occasions so my order is full. All I meant is for people not to be so quick to rush to help at cost as there isnt many who would return the favour nowadays. Not that its the US not helping UKers that goes for everywhere lol

aw, don't be sour... Just cuz a few people are tight fisted here in the US, doesnt mean we all are. I try valiantly to get whgatever pin my UK contacts want in exchange for the DSUK pins as they come out. You will also note that so far not a single reply is DEMANDING you help. They are quite the contrary begging, and making offers of trade and/or paying out the nose for it.

Look at this brave pin as an opportunity to get some very nice pins in return instead of looking at it as "I wont help you :p " situation.

Hi there!

I can understand some of your statement but I think the one thing is that no every person expects to get the pin(s) at cost. I know that when I get a pin from another area where I cannot get it at I have no problem paying more for the pin because with LE pins like this its hard to get. LE pins are getting harder to get and everything now that is decent is like gold here. Look at the DSF Cinderella pins. Do I collect it? No... Do I think it will trade well? Absolutely. Those pins are not easy to get for us. We have to camp now for about a full day to get those pins which is 2 per person or 1 per person. I am married to a wonderful guy who will sleep under the street lights in LA for me. Not every person has that luxury of having more than one person be able to go with them.

I get it, it can get frustrating on why pins cost so much. But when you look at the time and energy people have to put into releases maybe you could see that asking for a pin at cost isn't always realistic. It would be nice, but I never expect it. PODM are just as crazy. We have to work hard to get scenes from DLR. I don't live at WDW so I cannot speak for that but at DLR sold out in like 2 hours for the Lion King PODM. I mean... It's just one of those things where I can see both sides of the story but in the end each person is different.

I don't think it's fair to say, "I think other Ukers shouldnt be so quick to be helpful to everyone on the forum as US pins are getting harder to trader for PODM's and DSF one spring to mind for starters." Each person is different. Have I gotten pins for people at cost. Sure. Have I for anyone over seas. No, I have never traded with someone over seas but it doesn't mean I wouldn't do that for someone over there. Do I expect to get a pin at cost. No. It be nice but I don't expect it. I don't think every person does. I know your not saying every american expects it. But I am just trying to shine some light from another person's view.

That is a very nice pin. I hope the UK traders make new friends over the pond and get some amazing trades for it too. :) I always wish the best. xoxo.

Like I said, there will be a few to help out others in the US for cost as everyone has there own little dealings etc just I've seen it with past releases i.e Tangled ones people wanting them for cost, people getting the for cost and not getting offered help in return etc which I think is unfair in itself. Yes I know its not as much of an effort for us but we also have to compete with outside the UK as I think french and german collectors can buy them aswell (I think) so when a good trader comes out then it goes quicker and with this being the only pin that will most likely sell out in quite quickly Id wager.

didnt mean to offend anyone and everyone for that matter lol

Does anyone know how much this pin will cost? I would love 2 get one 2 zap a friend who is verry fond or brave especially FERGUS!!! but I need 2 know if I have enough :/

Just a warning: Let's say you find a UK trader to buy you the Brave pin at cost. GREAT! But please realize that until the Brave pin actually makes it into your hands, the deal is NOWHERE near completed. I don't care if you've already PayPal'ed your cash already - the deal isn't done. There are just too many roadblocks that can arise during the whole process:

-shipping issues (weird things can happen during international shipping)
-finding a trade with someone else your buyer cannot refuse (oh yes, they'll give you excuse after excuse to try and cancel the agreement)
-realizing the pin is consistently selling for 5x+ its original cost)
-etc., etc.

Again, this type of transaction is so delicate and unstable. What I'm saying is - leave some room for an epic FAIL in this type of transaction. Don't be too surprised when your buyer couldn't come through in the end. Hate to bring your guys' hopes down, but it does happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back