• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next UK pin is...BRAVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next UK pin is...BRAVE!
Excuse me for being nice ! I will never offer you anything again and add you to my ignore list as well . If you read correctly I said I was joking .
You were being sarcastic. I'm British, I know sarcasm. :) Next time you try making a joke on the internet, remember that we can't see your face or hear your tone of voice, so it's very easy for jokes to be taken seriously.

You do realize that there wasn't a cell of either of them, right?
:lol: Exactly, meaning I wanted NO Tangled PODMs in the end. Which is exactly why I said in my post that there was no hard feelings towards that trader in regards to that matter, because I didn't even end up wanting one. :( Which is why I'm now despairing at all this drama that has been started up! I didn't name names because I knew that this would happen, and they went and named themselves! I just don't understand the mentality involved in just creating negativity out of nowhere.

Here is my two cents, once in a blue moon the uk gets a pin that everyone his uncle and his best mates dog wants. if FOR ONCE we don't pick up at cost I think we are entitled to that FOR ONCE. Its all well and good saying oh but we only get one a month. We. in the uk, haven't had a truly tradable pin since the stupid gondola and that was in JANUARY that was EIGHT months ago. You guys whine because you 'only' get a pin once a month, try once every 8 or once a year for a good trader then come complaining. BTW you don't get one pin a month, you get podms, mystery sets, ltds, new core pins, new HMS..the list goes on!

I am perfectly happy to pick up uk pins for people, but please, for once, don't call us greedy, or keniving because we finally, FINALLY, get a pin that we may be able to trade for something off our wants list, instead of trading or buying up to get something. It is hard work pin trading in the UK because it costs so much money to post pins to the US now, I posted 4 out today and it cost me £3.82 thats nearly $8 just to send 4 pins to you guys. So yeah if I don't buy the brave pin at cost, I'm sorry but I just wanna have a really good trader in my possession for a change.

The day PODMS come to the UK I will be lined up with the rest of the UK nutters I assure you, if they brought our stupid pins to stores I would be there, as I was for the tangled release, I was in liverpool very early that day to guarantee myself a couple of those bad boys, but that was the LAST time I had a decent pin for trade and I really wanna have a pin that I can ask for something special off my wants list. That doesn't make me a bad guy that just means that maybe I can complete a collection, get a pin I am dying for or finally get that one pin that no blighter will trade me for on the pinpics, maybe the brave pin will be the pin that lets me finally trade for a HTF... I has the hopes they are high hehe <3

input, I made it all done <3

Completely Understandable <3

**scratches head**

Can we please take drama to PM's now. this was a thread annoucing a pin, not an invite to highjack and cause issues.

I predict this of course will just cause more drama.... lol

i agree, from my side, i already said what i had to said(defending myself), and i will not contribute to this drama anymore, but just think of who started actual drama, pointing out situations that happened in between PMs, wasn't me or Laz.

back to the pin...

the pin looks pretty nice, hopefully her eyes looks nice and not crazy like other pins of hers. :)

good luck you guys getting this pin(good thing i don't collect her). :)

happy trading.

I'm British, I know sarcasm. :)

Love this! Come on guys. Let's drop this drama.

tve7964-19721025-544.gif

I think it's because seeing something in writing vs. saying it to the person comes across differently. People can seem weird and mean when you read it, but it wasn't meant to be like that.

And, as someone once said (infamously or famously), "Can't we all just get along?"

here is my two cents, once in a blue moon the uk gets a pin that everyone his uncle and his best mates dog wants. If for once we don't pick up at cost i think we are entitled to that for once. Its all well and good saying oh but we only get one a month. We. In the uk, haven't had a truly tradable pin since the stupid gondola and that was in january that was eight months ago. You guys whine because you 'only' get a pin once a month, try once every 8 or once a year for a good trader then come complaining. Btw you don't get one pin a month, you get podms, mystery sets, ltds, new core pins, new hms..the list goes on!

I am perfectly happy to pick up uk pins for people, but please, for once, don't call us greedy, or keniving because we finally, finally, get a pin that we may be able to trade for something off our wants list, instead of trading or buying up to get something. It is hard work pin trading in the uk because it costs so much money to post pins to the us now, i posted 4 out today and it cost me £3.82 thats nearly $8 just to send 4 pins to you guys. So yeah if i don't buy the brave pin at cost, i'm sorry but i just wanna have a really good trader in my possession for a change.

The day podms come to the uk i will be lined up with the rest of the uk nutters i assure you, if they brought our stupid pins to stores i would be there, as i was for the tangled release, i was in liverpool very early that day to guarantee myself a couple of those bad boys, but that was the last time i had a decent pin for trade and i really wanna have a pin that i can ask for something special off my wants list. That doesn't make me a bad guy that just means that maybe i can complete a collection, get a pin i am dying for or finally get that one pin that no blighter will trade me for on the pinpics, maybe the brave pin will be the pin that lets me finally trade for a htf... I has the hopes they are high hehe <3

input, i made it all done <3

This.

HarryPotter-Snape-Clapping.gif

Last edited:
[video=youtube_share;sq1t1iFmsv0]http://youtu.be/sq1t1iFmsv0[/video]

My friend was meant to be at WDW for the release of the Tangled PODM pin. Sadly she didn't end up staying there, and so she passed on the information to another person. I thought that this meant that this person would get me the pin at cost instead, but when I PMed them, I was told "that deal was with her, not with me".

I'm sorry but I feel this is deff putting me in a bad light, and what? Am I just supposed to read this and let you make me feel bad for no reason? and how do I know this isn't you way of getting people to PM you asking you "who is that Person you were talking about so I can put them on my black book list???" I am so sick of that type of thing happening on this forum and honestly this is the Exact reason I have taken a step back and become more of a lurker... After the whole BunnyBear/Izzy Scam.

Last time I checked, "calling someone out" meant naming and shaming them. Using a certain situation as an example without naming the person is just that: simply speaking of something that has happened without using names so as avoid any sort of drama. :( I can't believe how easily and how eager some people are on here to take offence. Are we not all adults? Can we not all share our opinions and views without someone getting angry or upset? Really?

NOTHING of what I said painted you in a bad light. If I really wanted to do that, I could've done it with my feedback to you in regards to our trade. I'm just not like that though, just like your not. So for you to have escalated this matter after me using what happened as a faceless example (which could've been anyone, so I don't know why you felt the need to defend yourself), it's just unreasonable to me. I'm just going to leave it at that.

There you go again, Now I am getting phone calls regarding what happened in our trade... Really? You can't see how you are trying to start drama? :( this is Shamefull...

You were being sarcastic. I'm British, I know sarcasm. :) Next time you try making a joke on the internet, remember that we can't see your face or hear your tone of voice, so it's very easy for jokes to be taken seriously.

Same thing goes for negative posts that are meant for certain someones to see...(reffering to you first post that started this whole thing.

....Honestly I am Litterally Sick (In Bed with the Flu) and Tired of these type of Issues. It just makes me want to stop and not help anymore. Let everyone just fend for themselves on eBay. when I started helping people this year it was for the simple hope of easing the pain from the eBay sellers rediculous markups... That's all, but this has become too much of a constant headache.

I wish to not continue on this issue anymore, I'm going back to Lurkermode :lurk:

As PrincessJasmine said, these pins tend to stick around for quite a while now that they are online only. Not to depreciate something I hope to trade myself, but I think everyone who wants this will easily find people able to trade and also some people who will buy it for them. A lot of nicer pins (nicer, in my opinion anyway) are still sitting on the website weeks from their original release. But it is a very nice pin, and it's good we seem to have one of a really popular character. Hopefully we'll get an Up before the end of the year.

Last edited:
What's shameful is that fact that you've made a mountain out of a mole hill. What's shameful is that this is meant to be a forum for adults, and yet people are not allowed to express their own opinions, let alone FACTS, without someone stirring up a bunch of drama. :sad: I just don't get it at all.

Life is way too short for crap like this.

I think at this point maybe this thread needs to be closed... sadly. I don't think the comments on here have been all friendly and cheerful. So let's get back to the topic of an awesome pin that is being released and let the rest of this go. Please. xoxo

[video=youtube;gZ0BQUufUpE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ0BQUufUpE[/video]

I'm so glad I don't collect podm pins... Which can I just say have only recently clicked that podm mean pieces of Disney movies. I actually thought it meant Pin Of Da Month!

The Brave pin is pretty and if I am lucky enough to get 2 I will probably trade them both as they don't fit in with my collection. Even though my youngest girl has hair like Merida and I did consider starting a collection of the pins for her, now the UK are planning to release 1 pin I'm afraid that will be the only brave pin the UK will release. I struggle enough trading for pins I want already without adding brave to my collection, and the pins I want are no where near as fancy a podm or dsf!

I did buy 2 Tangled Pin Of Da Month for a friend while I was in WdW earlier this year and I let her have them at cost. I could of bought 10 of them because I had my partner and 3 daughters with me. I didn't though. I let some guy borrow my daughters so he could get another 6 of them!

Last edited:
What's shameful is that fact that you've made a mountain out of a mole hill. What's shameful is that this is meant to be a forum for adults, and yet people are not allowed to express their own opinions, let alone FACTS, without someone stirring up a bunch of drama. :sad: I just don't get it at all.

Life is way too short for crap like this.

You should have never posted the mole... and there are always three sides to a story. You should have known that a superbly negative comment picking out one small part of an Issue and making it look the way you did would have done that. :( If the roles were reversed and you were on the recieving end of that first comment I'm sure you would be pretty peeved yourself. Treat others as you would want to be treated. I do my best to Help Others more than myself, and that is all I can do. I can't make everyone happy. but there are MANY people on here that I'm sure would speak up for me since I do as much as possible to Help Others on a constant basis. Evey post you have made in this thread seems to be on a negativity warpath so please don't point your finger at me for something you started.

Life is way too short for this crap and THAT is why people should refrain from remarks like the one you started this whole thing with.

I did buy 2 Tangled Pin Of Da Month for a friend while I was in WdW earlier this year and I let her have them at cost. I could of bought 10 of them because I had my partner and 3 daughters with me. I didn't though. I let some guy borrow my daughters so he could get another 6 of them!

Omg did that happen at Epcot? I was there if it did! LoL <3 That guy was crazy he kept buying more and more! :eek:

Oh Wait Nevermind I saw that happen for the Lion King not Tangled... I was Running Crazy from Place to Place just to make sure I got enough purchases to cover everyone on the list :( God that was a hard day. The releases before Tangled were easy, Aladdin was even there for over a week or two. Hopefully Steamboat willie will go back to easy as that will be a non popular pin in this collection.

pin of da month! LOL lainey you crack me up! and Mia does look like merida XD!

I am being deadly serious there with the Pin of Da Month... Not a hint of sarcasm anywhere and even now when I see a podm I think in my head pin of da month. I still can't call them by their real name because pin of da month is stuck in my head!

I wish I had ye old photo shoppe and I would photoshop my Mia's head onto Meridas body and have it as my avatar! Lol

You should have never posted the mole... and there are always three sides to a story. You should have known that a superbly negative comment picking out one small part of an Issue and making it look the way you did would have done that. :( If the roles were reversed and you were on the recieving end of that first comment I'm sure you would be pretty peeved yourself. Treat others as you would want to be treated. I do my best to Help Others more than myself, and that is all I can do. I can't make everyone happy. but there are MANY people on here that I'm sure would speak up for me since I do as much as possible to Help Others on a constant basis. Evey post you have made in this thread seems to be on a negativity warpath so please don't point your finger at me for something you started.

Life is way too short for this crap and THAT is why people should refrain from remarks like the one you started this whole thing with.
You're unbelievable. Seriously.

The purpose of this thread is to discuss a pin ... the next UK Brave pin. We have wandered so far off topic, I wonder if anyone even remembers what this topic is meant to be about?

And we're done here, I think. I can't see anything constructive coming out of this thread. If someone wants to continue to discuss the BRAVE pin (and just the Brave pin) release, it can be attempted again in a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back