• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Official Winners Posted in Goofy's Bingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Winners Posted in Goofy's Bingo
OK everyone the characters for game one have been posted...

Please post how many calls it took each of you to hit a Bingo!!!

OK. Do you like automatically know who wins? I highly doubt I did, because it would have taken me 51 calls before getting a straight line. We're playing for a straight line in any direction, right? Or are we playing black-out Bingo?

:facepalm:

:dunno:

Oh ok. Well then, Game 1 Bingo in 51 moves for me. :)

Are all these games just going to be left open and the winners unannounced until everyone comes home and logs in and checks on their boards?

All boards are posted for everyone to see... Those not posting a result will be checked by me in the morning to verify the exact winners...

New tentative low bingo at 38 calls... Very nice...

Going to prepare game two post now...

Winner from game 1 will receive first choice of the three pins posted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back